JC

Hi guys, it is Jason from JC Classic Car Restorations.  It was great to meet a few of you on Sunday at Sandown.

I was asked by a few people about freshening their cars up due to chips and just general road use. 

Ive just finished repainting a gentlemans 10 year old Porsche . He wanted to purchase another Porsche to have that feeling of a new car, I believe in only doing the highest quality when it comes to refinishing cars. For $25k "not a full restoration" we were able to fulfill his desires and repaint his car and save him money on buying another car.

Ive had 22 years experience in the car restoration business. We currently have customers from around the globe that send their pride and joy to us to be restored.  To name one, we have a Aston Martin DB4  that we are currently building for Mike Simcoe , the CEO of GMH global car designs. 

We pride ourselves on customer communication during the restoration to create a smooth experience for the customer and the build.

If any of you are on Facebook you can have a look on our business page and view the quality we provide.

Feel free to contact me directly on 0439701098

we are located in Mt Evelyn Victoria 

Kindest regards 

Jason 

http://m.facebook.com/JC-Classic-CAR-Restorations-301619859892415/?ref=bookmarks

Hi Jason, welcome.

I drive past your shop everyday, make a point too slow down and check out the sweet rides in the driveway from time to time, your obviously doing something right.

Looking forward to seeing some of your work on the forum.

Archived