Buyer for decent 356

Merv

I think you would be surprised to find what 'buyers' out there try and use as a medium of exchange.  So positioning oneself as a cash buyer means 'willing to close deal quickly with no excuses'

aka no part trade vb commodore with 427 race motor /share in a racehorse/ close deal as soon as grandmothers will closes/ waiting on compo settlement etc 

I think you would be surprised to find what 'buyers' out there try and use as a medium of exchange.  So positioning oneself as a cash buyer means 'willing to close deal quickly with no excuses'

aka no part trade vb commodore with 427 race motor /share in a racehorse/ close deal as soon as grandmothers will closes/ waiting on compo settlement etc 

Fair enough sarky comment withdrawn.

I've got a 356 that at some time in its life was swapped for a racehorse. Not sure where the horse is now but the car is still here.

I think they are getting pretty thin on the ground now and that a lot of the are tucked up in garages until the weather turns good then let loose for a run.

Problem he's likely to have is any seller is going to consider they likely can't replace it or get another easily.

I think they are getting pretty thin on the ground now and that a lot of the are tucked up in garages until the weather turns good then let loose for a run.

Problem he's likely to have is any seller is going to consider they likely can't replace it or get another easily.

Not all of them get tucked up in garages.

W6SP37l.jpg

gsSqqqD.jpg

These cars are meant to drive.:)

Not all of them get tucked up in garages.

W6SP37l.jpg

gsSqqqD.jpg

These cars are meant to drive.:)

Well aware of this, hence my post 

Here's my wife's Aust delivered '56 A Coupe, it's rolled from Melb to Sydney under its own power.  It gets driven.

IMG_0049_zpsvdqk97yd.jpg

If you'd sell yours?  What do you get to replace it? 

356_on_Dirt.jpgThe man knows what he wants.  He has some nice cars already.  On driving the 356's.  Mine gets out at least twice a week.  No point having them if you don't drive them in my opinion. I 'could' sell mine and keep driving the 68/911.  The difference in driving experience is stark, but both are enjoyable for different reasons.   But I know I would regret it. I sold my 997 as it was a hoot to drive but really another modern car.

PS I have tried using Google, Google Photos, Imgur, etc., to post images, as I did in the now hated Photobucket previously, but none of these work as well or at all.  So plain text it is I guess.  Why can't the upload limit be increased a bit?

Good idea.  Aussie delivered cars are the premium it seems and that green one looks the ducks.  I will check with the buyer (overseas this week).

BTW how did you post that image????

I just copied the URL from the website and pasted it as an image.

The car was there when I stopped by in May - had period luggage and everything.  I have some photos on my Photobucket account lol.  You can still see the pics here

Well forget the photos 

Archived