My New GT3.2..still waiting

1 hour ago, Oldmxnut said:

Interesting notes on the PCM.  Perhaps my solution is to spend more time with it.  The touch is really nice, but the Nav was frustrating me.  Maybe further settings I need to work out but I couldn't enlarge the map for example or make full screen.

Ive come from steels previously.  First time with PCCB but your not the first to note the clearance issue.  

Yep there is a lot to the PCM4. I spent a few hours with it and a battery charger attached. 3D/2D maps and I can zoom in and out on both the center screen and the gauge screen. I can even pinch zoom on the center. The Device Manager is also a good feature. Press the phone signal level symbol in the bottom left. PCM4 can also connect to two different phones at the same time which is a must have at least according to the wife. 

Picture of rim damage from gravel on my tarmac rally car. 

536B363F-6FF1-4D13-8B12-458D470C3A7D.jpeg

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
On 5/20/2018 at 9:50 PM, sleazius said:

I got pulled over for a breath test, turns out the officer was pit crew for a porsche team some years back.

Think he nearly had a fit when i showed him the car had 150km on it at the time.

:) think you beat me by about 20km.  I was pulled over on the third day for "random" breath test at 4pm in the middle of suburbia. 

Similar story, the dude was atypical robot, his partner (a lovely lady) was a big fan - turned out her dad has a few P cars and is saving to get her own.

I offered her a ride of the proviso they don't pull me over every time they see me... then the dude came back with my licence "all good sir, please move on".

On 6/25/2018 at 8:16 PM, AB_981 said:

Some video ... old vs. new.

Maybe I just got a lot better and it has nothing to do with car / tyres?

Nice lap(s)...  Noticed your holding a tighter line with the new one.  Chassis, tyres and everything else would make up a chunk of that time, but still a 1:44 is a serious lap.   Last road car around there for me was a 1:48 in an Audi R8 (awd).    Booked in for the days in November so will be interesting to compare against the Audi. 

• 3 months later...

Archived