Best protective film i've seen!

Pauly

1 hour ago, JB said:

As a Master Detailer CCP and expel are the go to. These films are constantly developing and improving and easy to work with once installed.

With  the post advertising though #CarCareProducts  may be appropriate to chip in as a financial member?

Trade supplier even!

Had several of my cars wrapped by Tim Alison at Winguard in Adelaide. His work is amazing and he also travels interstate to wrap some exotic cars. Worth every cent to get your car wrapped. I had the front wrapped on my older one then full wrap on my latest. 

• 1 year later...

There is no need to worry about minor damages on the body of my car; I do not even worry when I hear the sound of stones hitting my car. F-Performance paint protection film does its tasks very well, and it gives a very beautiful gloss look to the car.

On 13/03/2019 at 10:16, Johhny said:

Had several of my cars wrapped by Tim Alison at Winguard in Adelaide. His work is amazing and he also travels interstate to wrap some exotic cars. Worth every cent to get your car wrapped. I had the front wrapped on my older one then full wrap on my latest. 

Tim did the yellow wrap on my headlights on a reccomendation from @Shedpest. He had the program for a full headlight wrap, but I only wanted the front done which he did for me, as I thought the yellow would be reflected inside the glass anyway (it does), and easy to remove if the cops pulled me over for it being illegal. I love it

20200216-130630.jpg