Vale Mr RSR Garage Rob Raymer

hugh

Rob Raymer died suddenly in France last week from an Aneurysm, he was a popular guy who I knew for many years and was very well respected and liked in the Porsche Community. I understand the Funeral Service is to be held this Friday 22nd September at the Boyd Botanical Cemetary at 11.am with refreshments to follow at the Clarence Reardon Function Centre. I am sure we will all miss his friendship and of course the Coffee & Cars he loved to organise. I believe a large entourage P people & P Cars will be present .My heart felt condolences to Lindy and his family.

That is so sad. I spoke to him a few times when looking for a car a few years back. He was passionate, enthusiastic and above all honest. I never bought a car from him but he was one of those blokes who left a lasting impression. Condolences to his family.         

Hi everyone , your thoughts are greatly appreciated !!   RSR Porsches & coffee will continue !!...........will keep  the post up dated !!   , should anyone need any info regarding RSR Garage ? .......feel to contact me , cheers Craig

Thanks Craig. Happy to help out if you need a hand, feel free to post on the forum or send me a PM. Cheers, Hugh.