brian in buddina

Noosa Car show

Anyone going to the Noosa Beach Car show this Sunday 1 October?

here's the link: http://www.noosacarclub.com.au/event-detail_noosa_beach_classic_car_show_11.htm

Send me a message if you would like to meet up there for a coffee or cold drink & chit chat.

I have been know to exchange pleasantries with the air cooled folk... 

Hey Al, we missed you at Morgan Park, peeled 3 seaconds off on long track and 2 on short. Oversteer is gone.

You may need to edit your tag to Allan TT ?

Hi Jason, well done, glad to hear the oversteer has been dialled out. Any chance you are coming to Noosa tomorrow?

Have to work out how to change the tag.B)

Hi Allan don't think we will make it to Noosa, have a few things to do with the kids. Enjoy and take some pics. Regards Jason

Any pics?   I always want to go but are never able to make it

Sorry Bruce the only pix I took were of the 2 Bugattis, which I posted on the http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/12250-pur-sang-bugatti/ thread.

Don't let that stop you though sending a few photo's our way from the Pacific north west. The Noosa Beach Car show had a good show of machinery and a few P cars. I saw @Allan 968 new 996.2TT, I think he hired a security guard to keep the finger prints off on his new investment. 

Being a FEP Society effectionado I did notice a red 944S2 cabrio with the bonnet up. It looks like every bit of rubber & plastic had been replaced, not a speck of grime or road dust. Looked very unnatural. Does anyone know the owner of this car?