Porsche on the Peninsula

DJM

General public I would say.  I spoke to the PCB people this morning when I visited the showroom and they will be tucked down a side street with their display just off the main street.  Get there early if you want to park close as it gets packed out with tourists and locals.  Starts at 11 am

I wouldn't mind going?.Is there going to be a display or a parking spot for our Porsches?  Or do we just park our cars with the general public ?

It will be very busy down in Mornington, especially if the weather is good. Parking will wherever you can fit. 

I went to have look but sorry no pics. Lots of very expensive machinery there though, including the nice Turbo S I mentioned, in another post on Friday.  They still want $594097 for it though, even with the extra klms on it from Brighton to Mornington and back.  I recon its a demo now so should have a nice discount for those interested.  Wife said no, so I am out........:lol:

It was packed out at 11 am too.  I only stayed 30 minutes to look at the Porsche display and then came home.  We park in the street next to the Royal Hotel when there is an event.  Always parks up the end and as it is a blocked off street easy walk through.  

Archived