WTB - CUP 1's 17s Real or Repro

symsy

Looking for a set of Cup 1's , just missed a set over the weekend , asleep at the Ebay wheel that sold for $780 .  I can ship , but need em in Melb.

No need for tyres but happy to consider.

No ned to be perfect I am ok to powder coat them as long as they are not majorly scratched and or buckled..

7.5 x 17 ET 52 front. 

9x 17 ET 47 rear

Show me your stuff , cheers

so with a split order of 2 x 2 wheelsthey are $1700 no tax issues door to door @design 911

slightly left of field but I also spent some time whilst travelling getting some quotes for the GT3 PCCB  Brakes 

Im not gonna name and shame but lets just say this .. the spread is $3300 vs $1400 aud.. can you believe it, Porsche doncaster kicked in a local home run at around $1300 below any other another local supplier ,  my best service and price for supply Sonnen Porsche USA and this including splitting it delivered into two packages to avoid taxes and the other and Easysquare out of the Netherlands will offer a replacement warranty if you send em back to faulty part just like PCA..

I can wait for my brakes but for the 964 PCD have been awesome and local mebouren shout out goes to Darren at Autocoupe also for some great support and odds and ends 

Speak with Cam, I'm pretty sure he does Cups as well;

I'm a bit late to this topic but I do keep CUP 1 wheels in stock, 17x7.5 ET+52 and 17x9 ET+47 with genuine German TUV approval.

Cheers,

Cameron Smith

I did try and give you a plug. ;)

• 8 months later...

Late to the party 

I just dug out of my container a set of mint CUP1’s. Have caps 

7.5x17 ET65 965.362.124.05

9x17 ET55 965.362.128.00

will be up for sale 

have also

CUP 2’’s

7x17 ET55 993.362.128.01