Please help with first Porsche purchase (718)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, deano said:

woo hoo.

Nice color Ian, congrats if finally here.

Now , f you want to swap those colored centres for black , just let me know, we have the same rims.;)

I bet you've wash it already!

Picked up 1pm Friday.

9am Saturday - dropped off for paint correction + ceramic coat. Then I picked up at 6:30pm after having a professional detailer wash/clean/work on it for all that time :).

Did you go for any films or ceramic coatings deano?

6 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Wow how new and shiny does it look.  Great colour and great wheels with that colour.  You must feel like the king of the world at the moment

Thanks Lucky Phil!

3 hours ago, MARTY said:

Great looking car Ian and great colour,I bet it'll be any excuse to go for a drive now

Damn straight! I'm even looking forward to driving to work on Monday morning!

• 3 months later...

Fark....

The new boxster just got T boned by a BMW into my passenger side just in front of the rear wheel. Which is now pointing 15 degrees the wrong way. Currently waiting for a tow truck...

So... who are the good Porsche repairers in Sydney?

On 8/5/2018 at 4:50 PM, edgy said:

Man that sucks! 

LSR in Artarmon are good with this late model stuff. 

Thanks for the recommendation edgy! LSR were really prompt and professional with getting everything organised. Lots of phone calls and an email keeping me up to date as well.

Exclusive Body Werks was the other well recommended Porsche approved repairer option... but LSR is 10 minutes from my house. So that along with your recommendation made a big difference!

1 hour ago, Ian718 said:

Thanks for the recommendation edgy! LSR were really prompt and professional with getting everything organised. Lots of phone calls and an email keeping me up to date as well.

Exclusive Body Werks was the other well recommended Porsche approved repairer option... but LSR is 10 minutes from my house. So that along with your recommendation made a big difference!

Cool, glad to hear it man. I unfortunately have experience with them against my will.. :lol:

Archived