356 Registry parade at Como park - 1 to 3 Dec 2017

rafikdous

http://porscheforum.com.au/topic/12537-356-register-parade-weekend/?tab=comments#comment-239141

Posted this last Sunday but hardly anyone saw it.

We have just on 50 356s entered for the Parade on Saturday and many more usually turn up on the day. Also have about 20 901s coming to display as well.

hopefully there wont be too much rain to dampen it down.

Come on down y'all and have a look.

With the weather scare thats about for Melbourne (the world is about to end if you havent read it.....) is this still going ahead guys? Even my kids in-door basketball has been cancelled....

Watch out for trees at a minimum, I was hoping to drop by and take a look

10 hours ago, Ozvino said:

With the weather scare thats about for Melbourne (the world is about to end if you havent read it.....) is this still going ahead guys? Even my kids in-door basketball has been cancelled....

Watch out for trees at a minimum, I was hoping to drop by and take a look

:huh:... But it's indoor!  The SES even sent me a message tonight and I live in the burbs (the dry & above sea level type of burb!)

The drizzle may have kept a few cars and the people away, but there was a lovely collection of cars on display!

n2e5b6.jpg

Surprised that only one car was LHD. Would have expected more unconverted imports?

356ers are made of hardy stuff. Despite SMS from SES and our fearless govt leaders telling us the world was about to end we went ahead as planned and despite the little bit of of water falling from the sky we all survived and had a good time. Good cars, good company and good food. What more could you ask for?   

40 356s and 8 911s made it into Como for the Parade display/concours. Judges have made their choices and the winners will be announced tonight at the Awards Dinner.

i35ecI2.jpg

2 minutes ago, Airhead said:

356ers are made of hardy stuff. Despite SMS from SES and our fearless govt leaders telling us the world was about to end we went ahead as planned and despite the little bit of of water falling from the sky we all survived and had a good time. Good cars, good company and good food. What more could you ask for?   

40 356s and 8 911s made it into Como for the Parade display/concours. Judges have made their choices and the winners will be announced tonight at the Awards Dinner.

i35ecI2.jpg

1st place   The wet one

2nd place.  Another wet one 

Archived