Looking for a 996.1 GT3 or 997.1 Turbo

Hi Jim seems you are seeking great advice and having a bit of banter along the way. Good luck with your search.

FYI - it took me many years to find a speed yellow MK1 GT3 CS, there are quite a few in the country- but don’t come up all that offer. It was the only colour I wanted in that year / combo. Great car when you see one in the flesh.

I recently bought a 997TT after initially wanting a 964, 996TT, 997c2s etc etc... In the end a good 997TT came up for sale which I impulsively bought. It's an excellent car, more than enough power, perfect for spirited weekend drives and can carry 2 kids in the back. I haven't tracked it so can't comment but no doubt it will be more than capable for me.

Every time I see a 996 gt3 come up for sale I'm tempted to sell the TT but those thoughts soon disappear once I get out for a drive in the turbo. 

I know of 1 997.1TT on and off the market in Sept that I suspect will come back up for sale in due course. If you're very interested, PM me as I still have the sellers number (no affiliation and didn't inspect the car).

3 hours ago, Pork Chops said:

Pfft. Launch colour or Motorsport colour or go home :P.

Whilst Pork Chops has lamented every colour under the sun for the hotrod, I do agree with his clarity of thought on this one. Not that I am biased. 

• 1 month later...

Archived