WTB 1969 911

pocketscience

14 hours ago, Cairns888 said:

Yes, it’s a good year. What’s your variant? Hot rod, original, converted. I will have my S for sale in the new year. 

Original would be the preference by far. Not afraid of one that needs some love as well. Invested a lot of love into a 924 a few years back.

Got any pics of your S?

9 hours ago, ELSPORTO said:

Right under you nose ... absolute ball tearer and matching numbers plus hot rod ... doesn't get better

Yes, I’d seen that. Amazing looking car - totally agreed, but I’m after something a little more original. I have my 993 for ball-tearing. 

• 1 month later...

Every response I've had to an ad on Gummy has asked what my budget is... I respond that I don't have a set budget, but happy to have a discussion (which is 100% true). Crickets... :unsure:

So my budget is now $1M but I'm still only going to pay what a car is actually worth... 

On 21/01/2018 at 6:52 PM, pocketscience said:

Every response I've had to an ad on Gummy has asked what my budget is... I respond that I don't have a set budget, but happy to have a discussion (which is 100% true). Crickets... :unsure:

So my budget is now $1M but I'm still only going to pay what a car is actually worth... 

Great response!

On 22/01/2018 at 1:22 PM, pocketscience said:

Please send that $1million to my Nigerian account, and I'll find you a car and give you the change. This not fake

Bsb          8675309

Account  911912356

Name   Prince Oongoogy Nombukka (Lee is my fake name)

2 hours ago, LeeM said:

Please send that $1million to my Nigerian account, and I'll find you a car and give you the change. This not fake

Bsb          8675309

Account  911912356

Name   Prince Oongoogy Nombukka (Lee is my fake name)

I just tried it.. bounced back

Archived