FS - $79K - 1982 911 SC (Aussie Delivered / Guards Red)

UPDATED - 24 December 2019

Ladies and Gents

Finally decided to put a sale price on my 82  SC. Full details below. Sale price is $79K. 

Cheers

Jono

UPDATED 17 SEP 2019

Ladies and Gents

After several more years of very enjoyable driving, I am looking for expressions of interest in my beloved 1982 911SC. 

I have found another car and am considering letting this near daily driver find a new owner. 

It’s certainly not a collector’s car. Paints not perfect. But she is an honest, original, high KMs country car that now spends most days hauling two wild little boys (5yo; 2yo) and one big boy (me) to school and daycare.

The car is in the same condition as when I last put her up for an EOI in 2017, but she’s now back on her original 16 inch Fuchs (the Campags have been sold) and is running a relatively exuberant BisiMoto Pulse Chamber. And also has an extra 8,500 ish KMs on the clock. 

Apologies for not hiring any models or making an epic Petrolicious style video to sell the old girl. She’s just an honest and nice original car and is looking for a new home. 

PM me or call if interested. 

Cheers

Jono

—————————

UPDATED 8 JAN 18

Ladies and Gents

Apologies, this stunning old girl is no longer on the market. The other long hood opportunity has been missed, so this old girl will stay in the collection for the time being. Thanks heaps for the interest though. Good luck with your future car searches! 

Cheers

Jono

-------------------

Afternoon Gents

Just wanted to put it out there ...

Is there any interest in my lovely little Aussie delivered 1982 SC? 

She runs perfectly and is cosmetically very good.  She's got 415,000 kms on the clock, but doesn't look a day over 250,000 kms.  I have tracked down a long dating history of previous owners dating back to the mid 90s.  Receipts going all the way back to then, but one disgruntled lover stole her logbooks.  Currently wearing a sexy set of Group 4 Campagnolos with new tyres, but can be returned to former elegance and grace with her original 16 inch Fuchs (in excellent condition). 

I am considering selling to fund a potential long hood project (in fact, it's my ultimate model in my ultimate colour combo). 

However, I am always interested in a potential swap for a long hood (not project) or even an early 930.  I've got a fist full of cash that could be traded as part of that swap deal. 

Here are some nude pics for your viewing pleasure (BTW - the white Carerra in the background is not for sale).

Should also mention - I recently put her on historic plates and no longer have ZZZ91Z.

PM if you are interested.

Cheers

Jono

pPusFAM.jpg

awtEN0X.jpg

8kH4j99.jpg

a3Lk05o.jpg

me3QbgW.jpg

LhFlnz1.jpg

EydAHWh.jpg

mSsyJVX.jpg

B8wFE2q.jpg

hSqmWas.jpg

6ufdL87.jpg

XrMOR5l.jpg

h6Ixeq3.jpg

mQuqQp6.jpg

sgCh7uJ.jpg

MDKibVA.jpg

ln4RgQD.jpg

iA3ip8B.jpg

I4Ax2eX.jpg

GSI4R4s.jpg

AuCJ5Ne.jpg

1AD6df8.jpg

Du9dYkq.jpg

mumUP4K.jpg

UL6HMDJ.jpg

ZOoC1Yd.jpg

Fqkv36w.jpg

oBX6S3U.jpg

YUrnQLL.jpgoDesSf4.jpg

7umMOZQ.jpg

oDesSf4.jpg

a4tMCvy.jpg

oIMbzbh.jpg

iCApKoR.jpg

5cXjO0y.jpg

bdH4h3v.jpg

2HpSHOO.jpg

YB22aiO.jpg

bi2qeHo.jpg

LMffwNK.jpg

aPgEGrH.jpg

z5UVvaI.jpg

fkARzXX.jpg

ePlRdQ8.jpg

ciBlelY.jpg

wjZMV0H.jpg

KGjlhL0.jpg

9BWlyxP.jpg

gtjOp6z.jpg

wsWoNBT.jpg

JlYxEra.jpg

36 minutes ago, P-Kay said:

:huh:

Not your beloved SC !

Trust me - there is a heap of heart ache in this.  But I have an opportunity to buy a mint long hood project! It's my favourite long hood model and my absolute favourite colour!! And and and it's a legit Aussie delivered car too.  I have saved a bunch of cash, but need to $80K to make up the difference.  It's possible it might fall through, in which case, I'll take my lovely red head SC off the market. 

Meanwhile - how is KLASSSSY? Where...is....the....roof!? 

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATED 8 JAN 18

Ladies and Gents

Apologies, this stunning old girl is no longer on the market. The other long hood opportunity has been missed, so this old girl will stay in the collection for the time being. Thanks heaps for the interest though. Good luck with your future car searches! 

Cheers

Jono

-------------------

• 1 year later...

UPDATED 17 SEP 2019

Ladies and Gents

After several more years of very enjoyable driving, I am looking for expressions of interest in my beloved 1982 911SC. 

I have found another car and am considering letting this near daily driver find a new owner. 

It’s certainly not a collector’s car. Paint is not perfect. But she is an honest, original, high KMs country car that now spends most days hauling two snotty little boys (5yo; 2yo) and one big grubby boy (me) to daycare, school and work respectively. 

The car is in the same condition as when I last put her up for an EOI in 2017, but she’s now back on her original 16 inch Fuchs (the Campags have been sold) and is running a relatively exuberant BisiMoto Pulse Chamber. And also has an extra 8,500 ish KMs on the clock. 

Apologies for not hiring any models or super yachts or making a full length feature film to sell the old girl. She’s just an honest nice original car looking for a new home. 

PM me or call if interested. 

Cheers

Jono

On 17/09/2019 at 20:48, JonoF said:

Apologies for not hiring any models or super yachts or making a full length feature film to sell the old girl. She’s just an honest nice original car looking for a new home. 

Bahahaha!

Let me know if you need a model for a photo shoot.

I'm happy to help out if you need... I look smashing in a white suit.
My only disclaimer is that with me in the photos - you'll probably get a lot less for the car - rather than more.

4 hours ago, AdRock said:

Bahahaha!

Let me know if you need a model for a photo shoot.

I'm happy to help out if you need... I look smashing in a white suit.
My only disclaimer is that with me in the photos - you'll probably get a lot less for the car - rather than more.

Maybe the 🚗 will get more attention with you in the pics.   I can’t honestly say I looked much past the white suit 🤩

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, chicos said:

Sorry, was confused and now am not. I’ll get back in my box now

G’Day, Rich. No worries about the confusion. My car is definitely an Aussie delivered car (not a converted LHD). Happy to chat about the car if you are interested in a coupe rather than the targa from your earlier post. This is the perfect first Porsche. 👍

Jono,

I’m really torn between the coupe and targa. Head says coupe and heart wants targa. Currently I’m not in a position to purchase just stating my investigation for when ready. I’m hoping something like yours will be available when I am ready. It doesn’t help I broke my hip on New Year’s Day falling off a skateboard so I’m stuck on the couch for 6 weeks. So no possibility to travel or test drive for many months. For now it’s just couch surfing. Good luck with the sale. 
cheers Rich

• 2 weeks later...