http://www.graysonline.com/lot/0003-3419928/motor-vehiclesmotor-cycles/1983-porsche-911-sc-targa-manual-88-003-miles-indicated

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/portsea/cars-vans-utes/porsche-911-1983-3-0sc/1169218268

Hello all,

I have limited time to sell my car , I’m off to the USA so I have elected to auction it, as I simply just don’t physically have the time to show people.

I purchased the car from a collection in the UK, It was one of 8 in the collection.  it’s a factory RHD it’s got a full steel wide Turbo Body.

It looks tough, It really has a great presence , It sounds great as it pumps out beautiful 911 tunes through it's  Ssi exhaust.

corrosion isn’t an issue with this car. No oil leaks either...Hasn't dropped any.

“ Auto Coupe “ just replaces shift bush and had a play and it’s shifting nice now.

It fires straight up and really jumps to life, Its very straight, Paint is Very good, Targa roof has 2 small blemishes (front and trailing edge 5c piece size) a trimmer can sort.

Interior is good.

Stops and handles well, Has been a fun car,

if you want a good car at reasonable money jump in the car and shoot to Dandenong South tomorrow and check it out. Will not disappoint! Must sell 

don’t miss out

Probably too late now, and I certainly am not claiming "style guru" rights........but I reckon I could have got you good coin for that car with a bit of a make over.

That said, best of luck with the sale.

Some one talk my wife into letting me get this car.!!!!! 

Is is this a sportsmatic model?