[VIC] PORSCHE HANGAR BANGER!

Kerry

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a thought.... Anyone going via bayside direction (beach rd), could meet at the last RSR coffee spot (Elwood point) at 930 for a 945am depart. Arrive geelong abt 11am.

nothing like a p-car convoy on geelong rd I reckon! 

Philbee (he who loves a convoy)

12 minutes ago, Philbee said:

Just a thought.... Anyone going via bayside direction (beach rd), could meet at the last RSR coffee spot (Elwood point) at 930 for a 945am depart. Arrive geelong abt 11am.

Sounds like a plan...

1 hour ago, Philbee said:

Sounds good to me Phil.

12 hours ago, Pork Chops said:

Could be an idea...

I'm on a board the Spirit, to Tassie the day following.  I'd say I'm a dead cert for the day and see how I go for the night (only my wife can stop me.... but she has special powers!).

Should be a great event.  Used to be the largest bus depot in the southern hemisphere, so it would be fitting if this was the largest Porsche gathering in the southern hemisphere.

Chops, you bringing a P car to Tassie?  if so could organise an informal catchup??

3 hours ago, Pork Chops said:

OK Tassie Forum members.  Anyone up for a trip to Vic for this?  Looking at Friday night sailing over, Sunday day sailing back.  Spare seat in my car at this stage, share costs of car on boat?

PM me if interested...

Although this is an 'all day event', are cars able to leave early and get out? I can make it but need to be back in Melbourne by 5:30 so would need to break out of the hangar by 4 the latest.

If that's cool, then I am in and looking forward to it. 

1 minute ago, poli84 said:

Nice, i'll bolt on the roo bar just in case I need to make an exit path

IN!

In some ways I hope there is room for people to get in and out and in other ways I hope its so jamb packed with cars you cant move................only time will tell! 

Archived