[VIC] PORSCHE HANGAR BANGER!

Kerry

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankly I’m somewhat offended that it is being referred to as a Trans Otway Hanger... who are we to label it... just because it changed from an aircraft Hanger to a bus depot...surely in 2017 we can just identify it as an Otway Hanger.  

1 minute ago, TrevMcRev said:

Frankly I’m somewhat offended that it is being referred to as a Trans Otway Hanger... who are we to label it... just because it changed from an aircraft Hanger to a bus depot...surely in 2017 we can just identify it as an Otway Hanger.  

I had no idea you were such a SNAG. Like me. Anyhow I’m offended too, but I’m also offended by your incorrect spelling of hangar. 

9 minutes ago, Pork Chops said:

I had no idea you were such a SNAG. Like me. Anyhow I’m offended too, but I’m also offended by your incorrect spelling of hangar. 

Oh that’s the context! I thought it was something to do with hanging around in the Otways, hence Otways hanger, not somewhere cavernous with a large opening within which to store your oversize equipment - that would be a hangar! 

17 minutes ago, TrevMcRev said:

Oh that’s the context! I thought it was something to do with hanging around in the Otways, hence Otways hanger, not somewhere cavernous with a large opening within which to store your oversize equipment - that would be a hangar! 

Dang! So you can’t spell and your gag lost its context? Hope tomorrow’s a better one for ya son. Down the skate park again Marky Mark?

5 hours ago, TrevMcRev said:

Thanks Caitlyn, we appreciate your input :D

I'd love to go to this. How far is it from Adelaide again?

On 12/19/2017 at 1:07 PM, Stew F said:

If I end up making it, I'll get there early so I can be well hangered.  Well hung...

It would be a great event to attend....hmmmmm......

Anyone interested in a more "interesting" drive down to Geelong.

We wouldn't be able to offer the same quality of roads as the usual SMT route, but anything has to be better than the Princes Fwy.

Might have to head off an hour or so earlier.

looking for EOI

8 hours ago, LeeM said:

If I fly over, can I borrow it for coupla days? Promise I'll do bigger skids than this ?

As long as that’s a promise! I ran out of room for anything bigger. Didn’t fancy explaining to production how the boss smashed his Porsche into their set up being a dickhead show off.

1 hour ago, Pork Chops said:

Didn’t fancy explaining to production how the boss smashed his Porsche into their set up being a dickhead show off.

Fuck em - thats why you're the boss

Count me in Hugh - I will need to bail late afternoon, Im back to the States the following day

I assume someones sweeping the floors and removing old nails and bolts etc.....

2 hours ago, Pork Chops said:

boss smashed his Porsche into their set up being a dickhead show off.

Setting the example. "If you work as hard as I you can do skids in a Porsche and in your office too"

Archived