Cryptocurrency cars

Diamond911

I see this amongst more bitcoin "investors" vs actual investors that invest in shares, options, futures ect. 

Like the guy in the video, basically saying if he held his Bitcoin a lot longer, he'd be richer. It's like me or another investor saying "i should have held FB for another year, or bought FB LEAPS instead, i'd have a lot more money". 
Just shows it's just speculation. and "investing" blindly into something. 

And people paying him out for selling his bitcoin and buying a car. Well IMO good on him. made some money and decided to buy him self something he probably couldn't have afforded before.

3 hours ago, Pauly said:

And people paying him out for selling his bitcoin and buying a car. Well IMO good on him. made some money and decided to buy him self something he probably couldn't have afforded before.

Good for him, I probably would have done the same. Well, I kinda did really

When prices of Porsches went through the roof coupla years after I bought my 912 for $11k and put a few grand into it, I ended up having to sell it to pay the ATO after being a naughty boy, yet I sold it at a healthy profit and was able to buy my 911 AND have some change to pay the debt. Shoulda heard some people I know saying 'Oh you should have paid it off the house/bought a new car/gone on a world trip/invested it in property blah blah'

What, and have a life like yours driving a wagon, whinging you have a huge debt for your 2 properties, yet saying I earn too much to be able to own a Porsche? :D Yeah right, I'm out having fun every weekend fulfilling a 40 year dream and living in the now, whilst you lot sit at home wishing you had something more interesting to do than mow the lawns or go for a latte', as you endure 20 years working your arse off paying your mortgages ready for retirement, just to be able sit at home with aching joints after you've mowed your lawns and can't be arsed getting out of your own way as you watch re runs of Coronation street, yet wish you had bought that sports car you've always dreamt of!

I'll buy what I want when I want thanks, as you never know what the future holds. If I have the money ofcourse 

Live life, buy a Porsche, or a Lambo :cool07:

15 hours ago, Tit said:

lol:

And then not long after:

LOLOLOL when i watched the first video I couldn't stop thinking about how stupid this was as the price had already gone up by that time. Great to see the follow up video, really made me laugh! At least he was pretty realistic about it.

9 hours ago, LeeM said:

Good for him, I probably would have done the same. Well, I kinda did really

When prices of Porsches went through the roof coupla years after I bought my 912 for $11k and put a few grand into it, I ended up having to sell it to pay the ATO after being a naughty boy, yet I sold it at a healthy profit and was able to buy my 911 AND have some change to pay the debt. Shoulda heard some people I know saying 'Oh you should have paid it off the house/bought a new car/gone on a world trip/invested it in property blah blah'

What, and have a life like yours driving a wagon, whinging you have a huge debt for your 2 properties, yet saying I earn too much to be able to own a Porsche? :D Yeah right, I'm out having fun every weekend fulfilling a 40 year dream and living in the now, whilst you lot sit at home wishing you had something more interesting to do than mow the lawns or go for a latte', as you endure 20 years working your arse off paying your mortgages ready for retirement, just to be able sit at home with aching joints after you've mowed your lawns and can't be arsed getting out of your own way as you watch re runs of Coronation street, yet wish you had bought that sports car you've always dreamt of!

I'll buy what I want when I want thanks, as you never know what the future holds. If I have the money ofcourse 

Live life, buy a Porsche, or a Lambo :cool07:

Exactly, Unless people like mowing grass at 3 houses on a weekend..

2 hours ago, tazzieman said:

Such negativity!

You can mow your lawns and drive sports cars and still have time  sit on the couch like Norm!

Unless you have a 2 hour commute in an overheated city.

We all have choices eh?

146e975d14595d82c695e72b27524ddf--media-

Yep, and that's my choice whilst others stress about the future

I work, watch Foxtel and drive a 911 on the weekend when I feel like it. I was mowing the lawns, though my mower shat itself, and I hated doing it anyway, so I had a mowerman friend start doing them 6 months ago. $40 every 3 or 4 weeks was cheaper than buying a good mower, and I can do other things I like doing.. ...not much!? Sadly, at 47, he unexpectedly passed away 2 weeks ago, so my lawns look like a paddock. Still not buying another mower though ?

2 minutes ago, LeeM said:

I work, watch Foxtel and drive a 911 on the weekend when I feel like it. I was mowing the lawns, though my mower shat itself, and I hated doing it anyway, so I had a mowerman friend start doing them 6 months ago. $40 every 3 or 4 weeks was cheaper than buying a good mower, and I can do other things I like doing.. ...not much!? Sadly, at 47, he unexpectedly passed away 2 weeks ago, so my lawns look like a paddock. Still not buying another mower though ?

I enjoyed doing acres of mowing (push + ride on go karting whilst thinking about very little) but nowadays the native animals (they came in on the boats)  seem to keep it shorn. Want a dozen wallabies/potoroos sent your way? You won't need to prune roses , camellias or just about anything else!

18 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Buy a mower for the missus Lee

1 hour ago, Troubleshooter said:

Buy a mower for the missus Lee

Mate, she doesn't even wash her car, so trying to get her to mow the lawns would be an exercise in futility! 

I'd love a ride on mower Taz, but my lawns aren't big enough

Archived