Moving up. From Mits to BMW

Hi PFA'ers

When I am not driving my 944 turbo, I have been making a living selling Mitsubishi. I have done this for the last 6 years but have now moved up to BMW.

I now work at South Yarra BMW, so let me know if I can help any of you in anyway.

Obviously would love to be at Porsche but it seems no one ever leaves, when they work there lol

If you come in,  just ask for me and mention PFA and I will make sure I do my best to look after you or feel free to send me a PM

Bruce

Now I realise who’s 944 was always parked at the side of the road whenever I drove past that dealership!!

Good luck with the new job, mate of mine in the U.K. sold beemers for many years before getting his dream job last year at Tewkesbury Porsche. He’s pretty happy now though !!

46 minutes ago, SteveF said:

Congrats on the new job.

Cheers Steve. I am really excited about the change.

2 hours ago, Mike-S said:

Now I realise who’s 944 was always parked at the side of the road whenever I drove past that dealership!!

Good luck with the new job, mate of mine in the U.K. sold beemers for many years before getting his dream job last year at Tewkesbury Porsche. He’s pretty happy now though !!

Yes that is my baby, now to be driven past in South Yarra lol

Maybe one day I will get to Porsche but am going to give BMW my best effort and having now driven an M2 and M4 I am really impressed with what great cars they are, and so much more fun than the cars I had access to in my last job ;)

4 hours ago, KGB said:

Bought a few cars there back in the Stillwell days.  Good luck, its' a tough gig 'round there, everyone knows big d******ts are possible...

No doubt it will be tough but I hope great service, and knowing my product, will mean I am successful. Only time will tell

6 hours ago, Zelrik911 said:

thanks for the tip. Will remember it.

PS: where do all the ex Tesla salespeople go?

Happy to help if the Beemers fit your needs. I heard that Tesla doesn't employ any sales people, maybe they give them another name or do things a bit different which wouldn't surprise me.

7 hours ago, scashin said:

Good stuff!

I've had e36, e46 and e90's.  All good cars.

S

Cheers Scashin. I always loved the E30's and e36's, they, like our cars, still look great today

7 hours ago, Pauly said:

Congrats again mate! 

Thanks mate, and happy birthday again lol

8 hours ago, Chris-p said:

Good on you Bruce and hope it goes well for you.

Cheers Chris, I hope so too. It was a big call to pull up stumps and take a chance but the place has a really good vibe and great staff, so I think it was the right move. It certainly feels right

Archived