Kerry

EOI: #HANGARBANGER POSTER

OK, didn't get to the Post Office before it closed to check what an ExpressPost poster roll would cost, 10am tomoz morning and then I'll fill that bit in and it'll be up! 

WOOP WOOP!  The #HANGARBANGER poster is in the hood!

Here is the link to the PFA STORE item where you can order and pay.

I ended up going with an archival digital print which gave the best colour rendition of the car, and as a result the price sits between the 2 previously mentioned costs at $22 including a poster roll for delivery and storage. Delivery will be via AUSPOST EXPRESS post @ $10.85 (1-5 units) for Australian deliveries, and AU$18 for international  (1-5 units).

You can purchase with either PayPal, credit card or EFT. I'll tally up orders on Fridays and do a group delivery to the Post Office then.

Ordered and paid, thankfully Tassie's not considered International :lol::lol:

Good job Kerry and everyone

tumblr_o8lvnyedGH1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Monies sent.

Hopefully Australia post don't bend it like they did my last poster roll... yup they bent it in half :angry:

Ordered & paid 👍😎

so now we post a pic of each one once it's up in the shed?

(sorry, OT but Good luck with Aus Post, they just 'Lost'a $400 dyson Vac. Great Valentine present that was)

23 hours ago, Mike737 said:

tumblr_o8lvnyedGH1rfd7lko1_500.gif

Monies sent.

Hopefully Australia post don't bend it like they did my last poster roll... yup they bent it in half :angry:

FUN TICKETS!🤑

Ordered plus a PFA sticker & paid, thanks Kerry.

Great response guys, I'll be sending out the first batch tomorrow via EXPRESSPOST.

I have orders for 22 of the 37 that have been requested...   if you want in, get your orders in today!

Hey All.

I've sent all posters ordered thus far this morning as EXPRESSPOST poster rolls - I have tracking numbers connected to postcodes. Some, (locals like MikeS etc) will be getting their's tomorrow, and the rest will be delivered on Tuesday... (public holiday Monday)

They are not unusually delicate, but be careful removing them from the poster roll as friction tends to be an enemy here... I've found reaching in, grabbing a corner of the poster delicately, and then turning the poster roll in order to wind up the poster a little before removing is a reasonable strategy... B)

Can't wait to see some framed and up on a wall!   :Jumping:

Kerry

17 hours ago, Kerry said:

Hey All.

I've sent all posters ordered thus far this morning as EXPRESSPOST poster rolls - I have tracking numbers connected to postcodes. Some, (locals like MikeS etc) will be getting their's tomorrow, and the rest will be delivered on Tuesday... (public holiday Monday)

They are not unusually delicate, but be careful removing them from the poster roll as friction tends to be an enemy here... I've found reaching in, grabbing a corner of the poster delicately, and then turning the poster roll in order to wind up the poster a little before removing is a reasonable strategy... B)

Can't wait to see some framed and up on a wall!   :Jumping:

Kerry

Delivered at 7.45am 👍😎

Great looking poster, colours really pop 👍

mine too, number 20, limited edition even! plus a PFA sticker for the back of the 718 to boot. Noice.

Pics to come as soon as I can scrounge a frame to put it in.

There is a geelong cats 2009 framed premiership poster in our garage that is about to get 'deframed' for this.  Very nice work Kerry - thank you!

@Kerry, I’ve ordered another one. I brought a friend from the U.K. with me to the event, he’s expressed a desire for one as a souvenir so the poster’s going international 👍😎

Finally got to the post office to collect my poster and it looks superb so thanks very much Kerry and Orlando.👌