EOI: #HANGARBANGER POSTER

Kerry

OK, didn't get to the Post Office before it closed to check what an ExpressPost poster roll would cost, 10am tomoz morning and then I'll fill that bit in and it'll be up! 

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOOP WOOP!  The #HANGARBANGER poster is in the hood!

Here is the link to the PFA STORE item where you can order and pay.

I ended up going with an archival digital print which gave the best colour rendition of the car, and as a result the price sits between the 2 previously mentioned costs at $22 including a poster roll for delivery and storage. Delivery will be via AUSPOST EXPRESS post @ $10.85 (1-5 units) for Australian deliveries, and AU$18 for international  (1-5 units).

You can purchase with either PayPal, credit card or EFT. I'll tally up orders on Fridays and do a group delivery to the Post Office then.

Hey All.

I've sent all posters ordered thus far this morning as EXPRESSPOST poster rolls - I have tracking numbers connected to postcodes. Some, (locals like MikeS etc) will be getting their's tomorrow, and the rest will be delivered on Tuesday... (public holiday Monday)

They are not unusually delicate, but be careful removing them from the poster roll as friction tends to be an enemy here... I've found reaching in, grabbing a corner of the poster delicately, and then turning the poster roll in order to wind up the poster a little before removing is a reasonable strategy... B)

Can't wait to see some framed and up on a wall!   :Jumping:

Kerry

17 hours ago, Kerry said:

Hey All.

I've sent all posters ordered thus far this morning as EXPRESSPOST poster rolls - I have tracking numbers connected to postcodes. Some, (locals like MikeS etc) will be getting their's tomorrow, and the rest will be delivered on Tuesday... (public holiday Monday)

They are not unusually delicate, but be careful removing them from the poster roll as friction tends to be an enemy here... I've found reaching in, grabbing a corner of the poster delicately, and then turning the poster roll in order to wind up the poster a little before removing is a reasonable strategy... B)

Can't wait to see some framed and up on a wall!   :Jumping:

Kerry

Delivered at 7.45am ??

Great looking poster, colours really pop ?

Archived