924 doco and related bits...

Seeing as my 924 is long gone it's time for these bits to go as well. I'll be rounding up the spare parts etc I have in a separate thread hopefully over the weekend..

1. Porsche 924 body decal set, incl shiny gold high voltage decal - brand new: $40 + postage

IMG_9641.jpg

2. 924/944 UK Club magazine - as new: $15 + postage

IMG_9643.jpgIMG_9644.jpg

3. Sport Auto magazine with Carrera GTS featured - sealed in plastic: $20 + postage

IMG_9647.jpg

4. Cars and Car Conversions magazine with Carrera GTS featured (plus 911 SC). Excellent condition: $20 + postage

IMG_9648.jpgIMG_9649.jpg

5. Original BBC LP with Porsche 924 sounds! Double-sided. Scuffs on sleeve, but record itself is in excellent condition: $20 + postage

IMG_9645.jpgIMG_9646.jpgIMG_9661.jpg

6. Porsche 924-968 Timeline. As-new: $15 + postage

IMG_9656.jpgIMG_9657.jpgIMG_9658.jpg

7. Porsche 924 Carrera Brochure. As-new: $15 + postage

IMG_9650.jpgIMG_9651.jpgIMG_9652.jpg

8. Porsche 924 Turbo Brochure. As-new: $15 + postage

IMG_9653.jpgIMG_9654.jpgIMG_9655.jpg

9. Porsche 924 Carrera GT Body Decal Set. New, still in packing tube: $50 + postage

IMG_9660.jpg

10. Porsche 924 Carrera GT Driver's Manual '81 and Maintenance Record. UBER RARE. NEVER OPENED - BRAND NEW: Offers to PM please.

IMG_9642.jpg

Happy to combine items and knock a few bucks off in the process if you want multiple items.

Cheers,

47 minutes ago, Robert930 said:

I should be given the rights to buy the 924 Turbo brochure as I own that exact same spec car and have been busting my chops restoring it for ages.....

Dammit @TINGY944 you’re soo quick off the lights  :P

I also have the same car and I've already had a go at him via SMS and told him that I don't think we can be friends any more  ... :LOL:

1 hour ago, Dreamr said:

I also have the same car and I've already had a go at him via SMS and told him that I don't think we can be friends any more  ... :LOL:

Yep whatever friendship we had @Dreamr is over:D

BTW you blokes, every time this stuff has come up i am lucky enough to be the first to make a decision on it, also @Dreamr there has been no mention of the other brochure that i am kindly passing on to you has there?

Anyway, nah, nah, nah nah nah!

That was a nice offer you made ... but if I let everyone know about it, they just might start to think that you actually have a heart ....

Don't pay too much attention to us mate ... if the shoe was on the other foot, we would snatch them from under you before you had time to hit the reply button ...

I do however look forward to seeing your new treasures at the meet in March ..

Archived