update membership

I did mine a couple of days ago via the store/ shopping cart seemed to work fine as far as asking for payment and providing BSB details etc. note it still hasn’t updated my profile to FM

Gents. Answers...

On 06/02/2018 at 5:43 PM, hepkat63 said:

Hi,

i would like to renew my (expired) membership - have emailed admin without response.  Can someone please advise.

Hepkat63 was contacted within a day or so (over our holidays) and his membership paid for and renewed.

On 11/02/2018 at 7:34 PM, 901er said:

Why don't we get an email reminder when our membership is due? Looks like mines out too

You do get an email reminder a week or so before your membership expires. As I'm sure you can understand we don't hound people with secondary reminders. If missed, your financial membership defaults to a standard membership until you wish to update it again.

On 11/02/2018 at 10:02 PM, Tips said:

I did get one through around Xmas just away so late to pay. Although it’s been a fortnight or so still hasn’t updated my profile

Your EFT took a while to come through, I've got no explanation other than possibly the banks seem to hold on to your dosh longer than they should. With EFT payments I don't get a notification of monies hitting the account, and as the majority of payments are via PayPal, I generally don't check the account balance of a daily basis. Your membership is updated, apologies for the delay...

Kerry

FYI: The "contact us" email at the bottom of each page goes to three different people so the chances of queries being expedited are much higher there than in a general post.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived