Clear wrap Gold Coast/Byron area

LuNguyen

Hope to get some advice/recommendations from PFA members. I'm pretty keen on a car from the Byron Bay area and was considering driving it back to Adelaide. I was wondering if there were any recommendations for clear wrap/stone chip protection installers in the GC/Byron Bay/Ballina area? I wasn't planning to do the whole car - just the highest risk areas of the car before setting off. A business with a relatively short wait list would be useful too.

Might be able to get some help from some friendly locals to drive it GC way if there wasn't anyone in the Byron/Ballina area itself.

Thanks in advance for any advice/recommendations. Haven't pulled the trigger yet but considering the possible logistics if I go ahead.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Good decision, in having it done.   I had mine done nearly three years ago, it has picked up one stone chip through the clear bra in that time.   Definitely worth doing.

Good luck with it..

4 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

No doubt@symsy or @Cars And Coffee Byron Bay will be able to give you the good oil on locals....

NFI   , they would use glad wrap here or Plastidip. They drive hippie econovans vans up here .

I am scorned regularly for my cars and for my car stickers "I run on lead "  "F.ck the trees" and "Magic happens - In a GT3"

All the rappers live on the Gold Coast with their Gold Diggers, Im just the Vanilla Ice of Byron .. Im not even selling the dreaded stuff

Im sure all the car wrappers are up there too.....

If you can make the trip to Brisbane, Car Care Products does XPEL, it'll probably be around $1250 to do the bits you mentioned done.

otherwise, I'm going to be selling and installing 3M Scotchguard and Scotchguard Pro myself, in the next few months

If you can make the trip to Brisbane, Car Care Products does XPEL, it'll probably be around $1250 to do the bits you mentioned done.
otherwise, I'm going to be selling and installing 3M Scotchguard and Scotchguard Pro myself, in the next few months
Thanks Russ. Are you in the Byron area?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Russ said:

That's about the quote I got to do the front of my 996 from the XPEL guys in Melbourne, and that was supply only....

10 hours ago, symsy said:

NFI   , they would use glad wrap here or Plastidip. They drive hippie econovans vans up here .

I am scorned regularly for my cars and for my car stickers "I run on lead "  "F.ck the trees" and "Magic happens - In a GT3"

All the rappers live on the Gold Coast with their Gold Diggers, Im just the Vanilla Ice of Byron .. Im not even selling the dreaded stuff

Im sure all the car wrappers are up there too.....

Saw your 7.1 GT3 parked amongst the cowshit at The Channon market last Sunday Symsy - surely you're the only GT3 up there in them there hills??? Was enjoying the best homemade doughnut in the world whilst peoplewatching the hippychicks - do they know what a bra is?:Chuckle2:

1 hour ago, Troubleshooter said:

Saw your 7.1 GT3 parked amongst the cowshit at The Channon market last Sunday Symsy - surely you're the only GT3 up there in them there hills??? Was enjoying the best homemade doughnut in the world whilst peoplewatching the hippychicks - do they know what a bra is?:Chuckle2:

It wasnt mine !.. Two of em !!! Artic Silver WA Plate?  They must have been there buying dope in Nimbin ;)

On 2/16/2018 at 10:24 PM, Troubleshooter said:

Well it was silver and NSW plates and I immediately thought of you, "cant be too many of these around here" - picking up the cash from your tye dye empire hahaahaha

That front spoiler lip on a GT3 in the hills here mate , aint rubber buddy , Its hash.  

Hemp seat covers I hear might be the next opening  actually , Im a motoring kinda dude

Archived