997 GT3 Market Watch

New cars are rarely investment ... fake claims of how scarce they are and controlled markets are to the benefit of the manufacturer it’s a game .. a game brought to earth by cashflow..  

I don’t think we will seem that low , drive em and hold em gents 

Times are changing but I’m not sure we will see disaster 

991 will definitely become the ugly cousin in this , manual 992 probably not 

2 hours ago, Mafia88 said:

Unfortunately for me I am in a position where a property settlement is looming, kid on the way and starting a new job. 

If I could buy the car back for $200k in 10 years I’d happily do so as I believe they will be North of that. 

Anyway the market will decide, but will be surprised if it hangs around much longer. 

Good luck with the sale

4 hours ago, Rick V said:

There’s a nice Red 997 GT3 heading back to Adelaide, after a quick flight up to Sydney this morning with a mate.....

I am genuinely gutted, it looked so good driving away but glad it went to a good home. 

Remind Tim I get first dibs if he ever sells it. 

Cheers 

2 hours ago, 901er said:

@Rick V I can’t believe your mate lowered himself to  a 997! At least you will always have the better car..... !! 😎

Ha!  I tell you what.... this is a ripper 997 my mate Tim has picked up. ( don’t disagree with you though @901er!!).

All credit to @Mafia88for being a great seller.... easiest, hassle free deal I’ve seen for some time....top bloke. Best  value, great car, a good day out.

I would also like to credit all PFA members for what a great community we have here....when you read some of the other forums full of negative wankers, you appreciate what a great bunch we have here.

14 minutes ago, Rick V said:

I would also like to credit all PFA members for what a great community we have here....when you read some of the other forums full of negative wankers, you appreciate what a great bunch we have here.

Why I left practically all the Porsche Facebook groups, including one of the more popular Australian ones, there’s just too many wankers for my liking. 

I find when members contribute here, they’re making a genuine contribution... we all don’t have to get along and agree, but in all my automotive forum years this is the best by far, whether we are doing socials or drives, or even just a coffee meet.. it’s always good genuine folks... I would wager a bet and say I’m the idiot in the room every time! 😜

3 hours ago, g_match said:

Looks great in red. Adelaide is getting a fair number of mezgers! Be good to get together for a drive 

Yeah, keen to do so @g_match. Probably get to C&C Unley 19/5, if any local crew are keen.... coffee, talk cars, then maybe head for a quick hills spin.

13 hours ago, Rick V said:

Ha!  I tell you what.... this is a ripper 997 my mate Tim has picked up. ( don’t disagree with you though @901er!!).

All credit to @Mafia88for being a great seller.... easiest, hassle free deal I’ve seen for some time....top bloke. Best  value, great car, a good day out.

Right back at you guys, it made the sale so much easier knowing it’s going to another enthusiast. 

Gonna be a long week waiting for the car to arrive haha.