997 GT3 Market Watch

8 minutes ago, StevepGT3 said:

There is going to be a lot of  pissed off people in a few years that didn`t grab these when they could have.

I did notice the low km touring white car has been sold that was on car sales . It was priced in the 200 k range . Someone got a nice car 

5 hours ago, Rick V said:

The Eagle has landed! ........ ok, so it's not an eagle, but it is a sensationally presented Red 997 GT3 unloading (finally) in Adelaide.  thanks again @Mafia88 .... rest assured that it is in good hands.

IMG_0927.jpg

A blue .2 just landed in Adelaide yesterday too! 😎

Isn’t SA the holder of the title “largest number of sports car per capita in Australia”

Good on you guys.

The Adelaide hills are right up there with the best driving roads in the country. I would say the best but I haven’t tried Tassie yet

9 hours ago, Jason A said:

Isn’t SA the holder of the title “largest number of sports car per capita in Australia”

Good on you guys.

The Adelaide hills are right up there with the best driving roads in the country. I would say the best but I haven’t tried Tassie yet

. The ADELAIDE Hills are fine but there are sooooo many better roads to drive in Australia. They are great for a city drive perspective but a weekend away there is nothing 

35 minutes ago, Jason A said:

I agree not a lot outside the hills, but I was only referring to the Adelaide Hills.

They are nice but limited and great for a quick drive from home and back . I really wish we had roads like the high country in Victoria where you can plan a weekend away and drive some stunning roads 

10 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

They are nice but limited and great for a quick drive from home and back . I really wish we had roads like the high country in Victoria where you can plan a weekend away and drive some stunning roads 

Yep they are amazing roads do I hear a GT3 run being organised next summer?

58 minutes ago, g_match said:

Come on a Saturday morning run soon! 👌

Tower Hotel, Magill Rd tomorrow morning @ 8.30 if anyone is keen.... remember rain is just water, it won’t dissolve your Porsche!

4 hours ago, StevepGT3 said:

You had the opportunity last summer, but drove your old shitter instead 

and had the time of my life ..........in old Iris the air cooled classic!!! 

5 hours ago, Rick V said:

Tower Hotel, Magill Rd tomorrow morning @ 8.30 if anyone is keen.... remember rain is just water, it won’t dissolve your Porsche!

Got family in radelaide, one of these days I’ll migrate down there and annoy the crap out of you all every weekend... 

9 hours ago, Rick V said:

Unable to tomorrow😔 lookin forward to next week! 

On 25/05/2019 at 09:05, wilson59 said:

I really wish we had roads like the high country in Victoria where you can plan a weekend away and drive some stunning roads 

Theres always Victor Harbor 😁

19 hours ago, 901er said:

Got family in radelaide, one of these days I’ll migrate down there and annoy the crap out of you all every weekend... 

Bring it on! 

2 hours ago, wilson59 said:

You convinced me Rick  great meeting you . I did clean it when I got home 

D0A3B2CC-85FD-4753-BED3-A5F47491CF72.jpeg

Likewise mate...awesome car...unfortunately I was tight for time so mine was locked in the shed unwashed...which will annoy me now until I get to clean her later in the week! Look forward to seeing you out for another SMT soon.

2 hours ago, Jason A said:

@g_match did  you buy that from Grant in Indoropilly?

Hi Jason yes a mate in Adelaide bought the blue one for sale from QLD. I'm assuming it's the same car, there ain't that many blue ones around! 

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the current 997 offerings... 

Mr Black, appears to be a 003 - $185k ... looks like a good one to go to the track with? 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-911-2007/SSE-AD-5097400/?Cr=4 

53pivmm371r3050pdrfe0osuu.jpg?pxc_method

Mr Red, non 003 - $169k ... this is cheap, why is it still for sale? 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-911-2007/OAG-AD-17193250/?Cr=5 

757otidiwq7jf8bo3038usmc8.jpg?pxc_method

Mr Yellow, non 003 -$214k ... well presented and encourages us to wash our ones once in a while, cos they look great when they are actually clean! 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-911-2007/OAG-AD-17251094/?Cr=6

zx78yi3kz2dsr2ppdcdveakvb.jpg?pxc_method

Mr white, 003 car - $210k ... started at a cheeky $235k, perhaps the time on the market and pricing suggest its not an urgent sale? 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-911-2008/OAG-AD-16749478/?Cr=7 

61ca0409647203996e68b7e335f66734.jpg?pxc

Mr? How shall we call it? Mr OG since 2016, non 003 - $225k ... no new comments on this, I am sure I've said it numerous times over the last 3+ years. 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-911-2008/SSE-AD-4047460/?Cr=8

cp5034070696806904714.jpg?pxc_method=cro

Mr white 997.2 and the only one now on the market - $250k ... only gen 2 car on the market currently... the rest seem to have been removed or sold

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/Porsche-911-2009/SSE-AD-5967528/?Cr=9 

Prices are all over the place at present... but it seems 7.1 cars priced at sub $200's are moving... not sure on the 7.2's