997 GT3 Market Watch

9 hours ago, JLD said:

Wow! Looks amazing! And I see it even has the super useful clock thingy

Hey dont knock the sports chrono buddy!! :) I look at it every drive. I dont know what for exactly as its pretty pointless, but looks nice and draws my attention :)

@edgy congrats on the carsales award for best photos and written description :) Your car is a perfect spec! if it was just a lighter colour i'd be seriously interested, it would be such a backflip to wrap such a rare unique colour, that the right person will love it for what it is, a rare lapis blue.

6 hours ago, mbedford said:

the right person will love it for what it is, a rare lapis blue.

Well, hopefully I have found that person today, I had a very good initial inspection by a fellow Sydney native... let's see how that goes, he seems like the right guy to own the car.  

On 28/08/2020 at 14:58, edgy said:

Well, hopefully I have found that person today, I had a very good initial inspection by a fellow Sydney native... let's see how that goes, he seems like the right guy to own the car.  

More importantly K, what’s next??????

Aren’t you more a Honda kinda guy 😂  

RS Means Road Sailing. It means something like it drives smoothly like a boat sails. Get it road sailing. RS = Road Sailing.

7vfwjk5ed02s25nj5oaptw8rl.jpg?pxc_method=fitfill&pxc_width=480

2016 Honda Civic RS Auto MY16

On 31/08/2020 at 09:55, edgy said:

You're a creative lot... maybe I should be paying homage to my asian heritage with a Honda? I'll need to get the Cabramatta spec gold badges though... that way its more of a sideways manoeuvre in terms of 'status' 

Just wait for the V-tec to kick in 🤪😂

2 hours ago, James P said:

$290,000?

Here we were debating if a Clubsport 003 was worth more than a comfort. And where price should be under $200k. Clearly we should have asked this seller.

8 hours ago, luzzo said:

$290,000?

Here we were debating if a Clubsport 003 was worth more than a comfort. And where price should be under $200k. Clearly we should have asked this seller.

If this one has not sold 

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2007-porsche-911-gt3-997-manual-my07/OAG-AD-18972189?pageSource=details&id=OAG-AD-18972189

you are hardly going to get buyers busting down your door to pay 70 K more .

Less km big deal and would prefer steel rotors anyway if I was in the market .

Carbon ceramic brakes, a turn off for a lot of people.

I dont know why though, I have carbon ceramics on my 2007 RS4 and they are simply amazing, feel good in all temps and conditions, never squeak, the discs have a lifetime warranty, and the pads are around 10% more expensive than the steel ones, that's nothing.