13 minutes ago, tazzieman said:

Lest we forget..it's brown.

Not a chick puller; neither will a 12 year old boy wish to be seen in the vicinity of a selfie.

Brown is the colour of poo. Or "chocolate". You will always be known as the guy with the poo coloured Porsche.

50k off for a start.

Tazzie .. we know you are a 7 dan evaluator but whats your number , 50 off what

Shannons 930 Tipping Comp (Without Buyers Premium) (Non Dirty Import - Just a Dirty Colour) 

GUT - 75K - Man you bad mouthing the 930 brotherhood , you talking for both 930s 

WOKA 132k - Money in his pocket - hot to trot at the right price.. come on down he says!!

Symsy -145k  - Shit in the bucket , albeit shit with glitter in it guess

Bear924 - 155k gets down to rock bottom prices  with me with a "Bear" falling market assessment, the man should know hes got the right PFA handle

Onsafari - 155k -  side note Buyers premium is Crap and everything is better with glitter

James P - 160-165k Masterplayer on prices , with recent form in the Shannons stakes

RedRacn - 164K makes his colour blind call..  Guards Red or Redracn its not .. and says it will pass in as a no buy.

GC9911 - 165k Likes it tidy , like his cars and his tractor

9er - 168k -  plays the game, says anything other than a white 5 speed 88 is lame.

Galah66 - 170k - You started this its all your fault

TurboT --  170k , the man has foresight and inside knowledge , look back at his commentary .."Modify in anyway or colour of a turd, and it will be worth a whole let less" 

Tips -  175k - The peoples revolutionary, taking it off the virtual page and bringing solid representation to the street , who's backing him up and in his corner 

JLD 170-180k (Must be a hedge fund manager) Newbies second stab in the dark . "I guess is the reserve is set at 200k, I don't think it will sell"

Troubleshooter - 185k - Straight shooter, a man with conviction

Mick - 188k -  A post dinner drink number and safe call from the man on the phone 

GregAX - 190k - Early commentary seemed happy to just see how the cards fall, but has been hooked into he game with a call

Dreamr's early valuation . - 200k - Bank Managers viewpoint meets realestate tycoon, he steps away from the crowd

Still in Pitt Lane

@LeeM .. WTF Cabriolet  ?? Frank Sinatra or Frankie Goes to Hollywood ..is more the era mate

@tazzieman - Is still pondering on the market dynamics and working on his formula.. before he makes his call

@3legs Recovering from boost whiplash but im sure he will come through with a number and a full recovery

OK back to business, three must be a few more 930 Gurus ..  who need to contribute

And while we are waiting 

Shannons 930 Tipping Comp (Without Buyers Premium) (Non Dirty Import - Just a Dirty Colour) 

GUT - 75K - Man you bad mouthing the 930 brotherhood , you talking for both 930s 

WOKA 132k - Money in his pocket - hot to trot at the right price.. come on down he says!!

Bear924 - 155k gets down to rock bottom prices  with me with a "Bear" falling market assessment, the man should know hes got the right PFA handle

Onsafari - 155k -  side note Buyers premium is Crap and everything is better with glitter

James P - 160-165k Masterplayer on prices , with recent form in the Shannons stakes

RedRacn - 164K makes his colour blind call..  Guards Red or Redracn its not .. and says it will pass in as a no buy.

9er - 168k -  plays the game, says anything other than a white 5 speed 88 is lame.

TurboT --  170k , the man has foresight and inside knowledge , look back at his commentary .."Modify in anyway or colour of a turd, and it will be worth a whole let less" 

Tips -  175k - The peoples revolutionary, taking it off the virtual page and bringing solid representation to the street , who's backing him up and in his corner 

JLD 170-180k (Must be a hedge fund manager) Newbies second stab in the dark . "I guess is the reserve is set at 200k, I don't think it will sell"

Mick - 188k -  A post dinner drink number and safe call from the man on the phone 

GregAX - 190k - Early commentary seemed happy to just see how the cards fall, but has been hooked into he game with a call

Dreamr's early valuation . - 200k - Bank Managers viewpoint meets realestate tycoon, he steps away from the crowd

Still in Pitt Lane

@LeeM .. WTF Cabriolet  ?? Frank Sinatra or Frankie Goes to Hollywood ..is more the era mate

@tazzieman - Is still pondering on the market dynamics and working on his formula.. before he makes his call

@3legs Recovering from boost whiplash but im sure he will come through with a number and a full recovery

GUT - 75K - Bad mouthing the 930 brotherhood 

GUT -130k - In remorse 

Still in Pitt Lan

Lee admin M WTF Cabriolet  ?? Frank Sinatra or Frankie Goes to Hollywood ..is more the era mate

Tazzieman - Is still pondering on the market dynamics and working on his formula.. before he makes his call

901 forum , was archived in the last round of Windows 98 upgrades .. we are talking turbos here buddy , boost , brown cars and shit 

As for the Ferrari guys they are still watching this stuff

GUT - 75K - Bad mouthing the 930 brotherhood 

GUT -130k - In remorse 

Symsy -145k  - Shit in the bucket , albeit shit with glitter on I guess

Flaming Porsche - 152K - The Data Analyst - normally looking at the boost gauge not looking at the road ,whilst calculating his average speed 

Still in Pitt Lane

Lee admin M - WTF  bringing up a Cabriolet ?? Frank Sinatra !! Frankie Goes to Hollywood ..is more the era mate

Tazzieman - Is still pondering on the market dynamics and working on his formula.. before he makes his call

3legs -  Recovering from boost whiplash but im sure he will come through with a number and a full recovery