Personally, I like the brown colour.  This particular shade is pleasing to the eye, it's sparkly and it's unusual in the ocean of mediocrity: white,  black,  silver and grey.

Brown has been in vogue in past times and is undergoing a resurgence today. 

The colour is not for everyone,  and that's exactly why a special person will buy it and cherish it for many years to come. 

Buy this car and you'll be in vogue, on message and in the sights of your envious friends. All without having to grow a beard and drink craft beer or need bespoke coffee bean grinds. 

Lovely. 

13 minutes ago, jakroo said:

Buy this car and you'll be in vogue, on message and in the sights of your envious friends. All without having to grow a beard and drink craft beer or need bespoke coffee bean grinds. 

Not a bespoke bean or beard in sight!

Who will be the lucky plumber?

$139,500

Shannons 930 Tipping Comp (Without Buyers Premium) (Non Dirty Import - Just a Dirty Colour) 

GUT - 75K - Bad mouthing the 930 brotherhood 

GRK930 - 124K  - I guess your talking cash Jim ..

GUT -130k - In remorse 

WOKA 132k - Money in his pocket - hot to trot at the right price.. come on down he says!!

Tazzieman -  139.5 - fractal analysis of the market indicea complete and the result ..a lowball 

Symsy -145k  - Shit in the bucket , albeit shit with glitter on I guess , nice to have some friends in the lowball territory

MFX - 150K - the supercheap autos suggested price , if he wrong he will rebuild it and video it anyway

Flaming Porsche - 152K - The Data Analyst - normally looking at the boost gauge not looking at the road ,whilst calculating his average speed 

Bear924 - 155k gets down to rock bottom prices  with me with a "Bear" falling market assessment, the man should know hes got the right PFA handle

Onsafari - 155k -  side note Buyers premium is Crap and everything is better with glitter

James P - 160-165k Masterplayer on prices , with recent form in the Shannons stakes

RedRacn - 164K makes his colour blind call..  Guards Red or Redracn its not .. and says it will pass in as a no buy.

GC9911 - 165k Likes it tidy , like his cars and his tractor

9er - 168k -  plays the game, says anything other than a white 5 speed 88 is lame.

Galah66 - 170k - You started this its all your fault

TurboT --  170k , the man has foresight and inside knowledge , look back at his commentary .."Modify in anyway or colour of a turd, and it will be worth a whole let less" 

Tips -  175k - The peoples revolutionary, taking it off the virtual page and bringing solid representation to the street , who's backing him up and in his corner 

Jackaroo - 177.5K  -  A late entry but evidently an 80s wild child into Vogueing and Madonna  , loves beige , brown , taupe and various other colours Im guessing

JLD 170-180k (Must be a hedge fund manager) Newbies second stab in the dark . "I guess is the reserve is set at 200k, I don't think it will sell"

Troubleshooter - 185k - Straight shooter, a man with conviction

Mick - 188k -  A post dinner drink number and safe call from the man on the phone 

GregAX - 190k - Early commentary seemed happy to just see how the cards fall, but has been hooked into he game with a call

Dreamr's early valuation . - 200k - Bank Managers viewpoint meets realestate tycoon, he steps away from the crowd

3Legs -  350k - Must be drunk or have a detached retina from repetitive 930 drag race strain injury

Still in Pitt Lane

Lee admin M -   Concerned about the number of posts and the forum data usage , still thinking lightweight and a Cabriolet ?? Frank Sinatra !! Frankie Goes to Hollywood ..is more the era mate

4 hours ago, symsy said:

Still in Pitt Lane

Lee admin M -   Concerned about the number of posts and the forum data usage , still thinking lightweight and a Cabriolet ?? Frank Sinatra !! Frankie Goes to Hollywood ..is more the era mate

RELAX! ?

Shannons 930 Tipping Comp (Without Buyers Premium) (Non Dirty Import - Just a Dirty Colour) 

GRK930 - 124K  - I guess your talking cash Jim .. PS it dont need repairs , you can drive this one home.

GUT -130k - In remorse 

WOKA 132k - Money in his pocket - hot to trot at the right price.. come on down he says!!

Tazzieman -  139.5k - fractal analysis of the market indices and spelling of the copy checked and now complete and the result ..a lowball 

Symsy -145k  - Shit in the bucket , albeit shit with glitter on I guess , nice to have some friends in the lowball territory

MFX - 150K - The supercheap autos sponsored and suggested price , if hes wrong he will rebuild it anyway and video it anyway, I think thas club price by the way

Flaming Porsche - 152K - The Data Analyst - normally looking at the boost gauge not looking at the road ,whilst calculating his average speed 

Bear924 - 155k gets down to rock bottom prices  with me with a "Bear" falling market assessment, the man should know hes got the right PFA handle

Onsafari - 155k -  Side note  still thinks the Buyers premium is Crap as most of us do and everything is better with glitter

James P - 160-165k Masterplayer on prices , with recent form in the Shannons stakes, big call on the Aussie purity 

RedRacn - 164K makes his colour blind call..  Guards Red or Redracn its not .. and says it will pass in as a no buy.

9er - 168k -  plays the game, says anything other than a white 5 speed 88 is lame.

Galah66 - 170k - You started this its all your fault , we promise not to put shit on you if you buy it !

TurboT --  170k , the man has foresight and inside knowledge , look back at his commentary .."Modify in anyway or colour of a turd, and it will be worth a whole let less" 

Tips -  175k - The peoples revolutionary, taking it off the virtual page and bringing solid representation to the street , who's backing him up and in his corner 

Jackaroo - 177.5K  -  A late entry but evidently an 80s wild child into Vogueing and Madonna  , loves beige , brown , taupe and various other colours Im guessing

JLD 170-180k (Must be a hedge fund manager) Newbies second stab in the dark . "I guess is the reserve is set at 200k, I don't think it will sell"

Troubleshooter - 185k - Straight shooter, a man with conviction, to the purchasing cause and very early clear call on price.

ANF - 186k - Thats half someone else boost + 11PSI  - Could be full of hot air , but we will wait and see if the Front Engined Fiends rationale works out

Mick - 188k -  A post dinner drink number and safe call from the man on the phone 

GregAX - 190k - Early commentary seemed happy to just see how the cards fall, but has been hooked into he game with a call

Dreamr's early valuation . - 200k - Bank Managers viewpoint meets realestate tycoon, he steps away from the crowd

3Legs -  350k - Must be drunk or have a detached retina from repetitive 930 drag race strain injury

Still in Pitt Lane

1 hour ago, GC9911 said:

You’re in your element aren’t you @symsy!!!!!!

Of course

You booking me as MC for a wedding , house sale , general BBQ organiser.. or the next improvisation of Hangar Banger .. come on we can put up tents! Secret Porsche Garden party on your land ;)  End of summer grass track racing .. OBRUT would have somewhere to drive his rallye cab.

Im just vicarious living mate  ... ,I will turn up to watch anyone get their hands on a new car , open their present ..  

When we going to the Porsche dealers and share the south coast love ? I will come down for that .

My attention goes where the energy flows or where I hear the best exhaust burble..  the only thing better .. pure Induction.

This I reckon is the best opportunity to cut through the value conversation bullshit ..   We have the dirty import low price on JamesP  car a few weeks ago , which I reckon was good honest car.

32 minutes ago, symsy said:

Of course

You booking me as MC for a wedding , house sale , general BBQ organiser.. or the next improvisation of Hangar Banger .. come on we can put up tents! Secret Porsche Garden party on your land ;)  End of summer grass track racing .. OBRUT would have somewhere to drive his rallye cab.

Im just cicarious living mate  ... ,I will turn up to watch anyone get their hands on a new car , open their present ..  

When we going to the Porsche dealers and share the south coast love ? I will come down for that .

My attention goes where the energy flows or where I hear the best exhaust burble..  the only thing better .. pure Induction.

This I reckon is the best opportunity to cut through the value conversation bullshit ..   We have the dirty import low price on JamesP  car a few weeks ago , which I reckon was good honest car.

Our very own spiritual esoteric petrolhead wordsmith advisor, Mike Brewer X Dalai Lama X Clarkson X hmmmm who who - Stuart Wilde! Yes that's it! - Google if uninformed....

GRK930 - 124K  - I guess your talking cash Jim .. PS it dont need repairs , you can drive this one home.

GUT -130k - In remorse 

Tazzieman -  139.5k - fractal analysis of the market indices and spelling of the copy checked and now complete and the result ..a lowball 

MFX - 150K - The supercheap autos sponsored and suggested price , if hes wrong he will rebuild it anyway and video it anyway, I think thas club price by the way

Onsafari - 155k -  Side note  still thinks the Buyers premium is Crap as most of us do and everything is better with glitter

James P - 160-165k Masterplayer on prices , with recent form in the Shannons stakes, big call on the Aussie purity 

901er - 168k - Our Page 4 pinup , wants to show his QLD tan 

Galah66 - 170k - You started this its all your fault , we promise not to put shit on you if you buy it !

Troubleshooter - 185k - Straight shooter, a man with conviction, to the purchasing cause and very early clear call on price.

ANF - 186k - Thats half someone else boost + 11PSI  - Could be full of hot air , but we will wait and see if the Front Engined Fiends rationale works out

Still in Pitt Lane

1 hour ago, Troubleshooter said:

Our very own spiritual esoteric petrolhead wordsmith advisor, Mike Brewer X Dalai Lama X Clarkson X hmmmm who who - Stuart Wilde! Yes that's it! - Google if uninformed....

Maybe you need a tune up ;) Sort out your vibe  

12 hours ago, symsy said:

GRK930 - 124K  - I guess your talking cash Jim ..

GUT -130k - In remorse 

Tazzieman -  139.5 - fractal analysis of the market indicea complete and the result ..a lowball 

MFX - 150K - the supercheap autos suggested price , if he wrong he will rebuild it and video it anyway

Onsafari - 155k -  side note Buyers premium is Crap and everything is better with glitter

James P - 160-165k Masterplayer on prices , with recent form in the Shannons stakes

Galah66 - 170k - You started this its all your fault

Troubleshooter - 185k - Straight shooter, a man with conviction

Still in Pitt Lane

Me thinks 22 punters have put their hat in the ring and if each threw in a lazy 6.5k each (covers buyers premium) that would result in an equal syndicate share that equates to 2.3 weeks of ownership per year on an annual racing calendar.  The symsy sp totaliser agency could co-ordinate the annual subs to feed the beast  and  cover on  course booking fees to  make sure its in tip top condition as well as organising the 22 owner/ jockies and the timing of when each owner  gets to strap in for a  non insta boosting harness racing ride.  ( trotter  e.g. no 1.3 bar instabooster)

8 hours ago, smit2100 said:

Me thinks 22 punters have put their hat in the ring and if each threw in a lazy 6.5k each (covers buyers premium) that would result in an equal syndicate share that equates to 2.3 weeks of ownership per year on an annual racing calendar.  The symsy sp totaliser agency could co-ordinate the annual subs to feed the beast  and  cover on  course booking fees to  make sure its in tip top condition as well as organising the 22 owner/ jockies and the timing of when each owner  gets to strap in for a  non insta boosting harness racing ride.  ( trotter  e.g. no 1.3 bar instabooster)

Yes .. I like your thinking..  Im not sure of our spread of though , Im not sure the said key board owner level  of warriorship will translates to tarmac activity, Im thinking the kind of spread they have in mind is Nutella , like the colour of the car

1 hour ago, MFX said:

So just to clarify, the winning punt will be the highest bid, regardless of it is passed in or not?

Yes, less buyers premium and  closest will be anointed with LiquidMoly or something virtually by the reverand Tazzieman  and the next PFA SMT meetup , declared PFA Keyboard Knight of Knowing their shit about 930s and shit general . Additionally hey are thereafter allowed to use the designated KKK 930 Boostmaster title in their signature.   If however the winning bid goes to Galah66 .. the said colour shall be deemed Copper Bronze forever and he can just change his PFA name to GalahKKK for coolness.  He will however have to establish his full credibility by shouting a full round of coffee or beer and opening a thread of the travels of the Copper hero, along with taking up full forum financial membership..

I will be handing over and standing down and handing you over to the Shannons auctioneer at 5pm the evening of the auction and will relinquish my active role as Chief Oily Rag / Shit Stirrer .. with my job done. STAY TUNED  .  As a side note there are still x 16 930s for sale on carsales , I havent had @smit2100 , my numbers man, do a comparative assessment of the spread of those prices compared to our own auction , but broadly it looks like its all over the place like the inside of a babys nappy. Another copper market spread of prices.

PS - A message from the management  - "Inside knowledge is that the current owner wants his dosh in his skyrocket . A pass in will be a grave dissapointment.. after all we all hope to see some of that value clearly defined  in blood dollars being spilled across teh auction room floor and hope this campaign has been worthwhile."