Jump to content
MARTY

996 values coupe/cab manual/tip

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, LeeM said:

 @LeeM might tell him

Though I'm told its well over his budget at the moment. 

You might also tell @LeeM about the much cheaper manual that has just been listed in the For Sale section if he doesn't already know about it😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TrevMcRev said:

I would do a custom badge that says "GT?" on a car like that.

That paired with a set of GT WHO number plates would be perfect.

Speaking of trolling GT owners, I'm not using it but was coming up with some custom embroidery ideas in illustrator for my new race seats and thought up this the other day.
864456411_WeissachWakefield.thumb.jpg.f7647401537f37940223bbcf9c0ad61c.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

You might also tell @LeeM about the much cheaper manual that has just been listed in the For Sale section if he doesn't already know about it😉

 He is aware 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/11/2020 at 10:57, disco said:

Yep... prob best time to sell.

Really sad to send this back to CTS but I can’t knock back another investment opportunity, so the C4S had to go 😔

Was sad driving all the way there yesterday. Just a beautifully sorted car.

Dave.

4D8A2974-5AA0-4715-91F9-938C22E795E1.jpeg

C'mon Dave ... it's been nearly a week and we haven't seen hide nor hair of it being advertised ...

Where is it?? ... what are they doing??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

C'mon Dave ... it's been nearly a week and we haven't seen hide nor hair of it being advertised ...

Where is it?? ... what are they doing??

I’m hearing a lot is happening before it’s even hit the web....😉

but not with me 😩

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tips said:

I’m hearing a lot is happening before it’s even hit the web....😉

but not with me 😩

 

Ok then ... we need a running commentary of the goings on ... c'mon @disco.

Steve ... put your big boy pants on and get amongst it .. snag it before it's gone! 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CapnHyaku said:

I spy with my little eye...

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2003-porsche-911-gt3-996-manual-my03/SSE-AD-6850721/?Cr=0

That looks pretty good for that price, but I really have no clue about GTx's.

Yes, this car has been talked about over in the 996GT3 Purchase thread.

It's been for sale for well over a Month now and it was also sold earlier in the year by a Porsche dealer.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/11/2020 at 15:41, Dreamr said:

Ok then ... we need a running commentary of the goings on ... c'mon @disco.

Steve ... put your big boy pants on and get amongst it .. snag it before it's gone! 😉

Hi mate.

Yep, it’s at the shop ready to go.

Cheers,

Dave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, disco said:

Hi mate.

Yep, it’s at the shop ready to go.

Cheers,

Dave.

Just saw it advertised on CTS website ... damn it's looking sharp!! They know how to present a car ... 😍

It'll be interesting to see if the market is ready for a high $90's C4S ... I certainly hope so.

Good luck with your sale ... 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

Just saw it advertised on CTS website ... damn it's looking sharp!! They know how to present a car ... 😍

It'll be interesting to see if the market is ready for a high $90's C4S ... I certainly hope so.

Good luck with your sale ... 😀

Thanks mate, I guess it’s wait and see.

Missing it already and almost not fussed if it doesn’t go to be honest.

Dave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, disco said:

Thanks mate, I guess it’s wait and see.

Missing it already and almost not fussed if it doesn’t go to be honest.

Dave.

I totally get it ... I love getting in mine!

I hope this "new opportunity" of yours is worth it!! ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, blue_ixxi said:

Collected it today and can't stop grinning ear to ear since picking it up!

4 years, 1000s of hours on CS, countless rejections and heartbreaks later finally found the perfect 911 of my dreams!

PXL_20201119_092247660~2.jpg

Dear God man, more photos, more facts, more info, more, more, more...............😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, blue_ixxi said:

Collected it today and can't stop grinning ear to ear since picking it up!

4 years, 1000s of hours on CS, countless rejections and heartbreaks later finally found the perfect 911 of my dreams!

PXL_20201119_092247660~2.jpg

Well done! ... congrats.

Like I said in an earlier post .. the car will find you when it's ready! ... 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, blue_ixxi said:

34K KMs, 3 owner from new, MY08 C2S manual with sportschrono in midnight blue! Drives, and even smells like a new car!

PXL_20201107_065415572.jpg

PXL_20201107_062108374.jpg

PXL_20201107_062208307.MP.jpg

PXL_20201107_062551566.jpg

PXL_20201119_114848688.jpg

PXL_20201119_112742625.NIGHT.jpg

Forward date ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

PFA [Porsche Forum Australia]

This is an online platform for like-minded Porsche fans/fanatics/tragics to come together to read, chat and share.

It is also a platform to arrange and participate in off-line social meet-ups, events and drives.

×
×
  • Create New...