996 values coupe/cab manual/tip

6 minutes ago, Dreamr said:

So .. I was speaking to another member about these 2 cars. Do we think that the buyer of the black one changed his mind at the last minute and bought the silver one instead??

I reckon the silver buyer killed the black buyer because the black buyer’s wife slept with him and threatened to disclose the prices these cars actually traded at.  Killing the story and suspense in a fit of rage. Then he went back to work like nothing happened, secrets still safe.

1 minute ago, KGB said:

I reckon the silver buyer killed the black buyer because the black buyer’s wife slept with him and threatened to disclose the prices these cars actually traded at.  Killing the story and suspense in a fit of rage. Then he went back to work like nothing happened, secrets still safe.

Or that ... but what happened to the wife??

Thanks for submitting another credible theory!

13 minutes ago, Sherpa said:

I like to be somewhere in the middle, and I hear Seal Grey ones were the fastest 🤔😅

Someone nearby has a seal grey 997 (sorry to speak of them in this thread) that I see regularly and it does look very, very nice.

12 minutes ago, JWM said:

Someone nearby has a seal grey 997 (sorry to speak of them in this thread) that I see regularly and it does look very, very nice.

I can't stand 997's with their ugly headlights.

I spotted this shitter today at my son's swimming session.  From a distance I thought it was a 944.

20210713_163608.jpg

20210713_163635.jpg

9 minutes ago, Jason E said:

😀 Who can tell mate, they all look the same to me.  As far as I'm concerned if they don't have egg shaped headlights they should be rolled into a ditch & burned.🔥

Such a broadminded fella ... it’s great to see you keep your mind open to .. NOTHING!!! 🤔

1 hour ago, Dreamr said:

So .. I was speaking to another member about these 2 cars. Do we think that the buyer of the black one changed his mind at the last minute and bought the silver one instead??

I can’t take credit for it unfortunately ... 😢 It was the “other blokes" theory. 

Where do you get this stuff @Dreamr...? 

1 hour ago, Jason E said:

I spotted this shitter today at my son's swimming session.  From a distance I thought it was a 944.

20210713_163608.jpg

20210713_163635.jpg

See I’d never be clever enough to come up with a plate like that, must be why I own a 996.

1 hour ago, Jason E said:

20210713_163608.jpg

20210713_163635.jpg

That's some self entitled looking parking...

CMXCVII is 997 in Roman numerals if indeed that is the correct model number.  The sequence that person has used is not a valid combination of numerals.  So while they are clearly able to afford to buy one, it seems to me that they weren't sufficiently talented to come up with the proper way to designate it.