996 values coupe/cab manual/tip

1 hour ago, tomo said:

It probably would have sold if it was an AU delivery.  But having the MPH speedo, and Savannah interior combines to work against it... I could definitely live with it, but I'd bring those wheels back to original (or change), lose the taco tail (it might be original though - the Poms got heaps of interesting options), and I'd have to think about whether the interior could be broken up a little...  It would sell today at $65k.

5 hours ago, Sherpa said:

I’d put black carpet and some black centre console bits in to break it up a bit.

It looks to have wood/walnut wheel and shift knob?  That actually works with Savannah, was the walnut available on the console/A/c surrounds?  A pair of replica GT3 seats would look good in there too.

1 hour ago, JWM said:

Yours was a cracking example so not a surprise!

I’ve been off and on but really I’m ready to sell mine, just having a genuinely hard time trying to work out what price to put on it..

Mate, if your manual is still in a similar condition to when you bought it, and going by some tipper coupe prices, you'd have to be thinking starting at $70-75 and go from there.

Price it sensibly and you'll sell it. Ask more than the above, and you'll end up dropping the price anyway

2 hours ago, LeeM said:

Mate, if your manual is still in a similar condition to when you bought it, and going by some tipper coupe prices, you'd have to be thinking starting at $70-75 and go from there.

Price it sensibly and you'll sell it. Ask more than the above, and you'll end up dropping the price anyway

I think you could ask $80k if it's exceptional. 

16 hours ago, luzzo said:

New 9964S listing..!

Manual Coupe 83,000 kms

$100,000

Porsche 911 Carrera 4S 996 Manual AWD MY03.
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2003-porsche-911-carrera-4s-996-manual-awd-my03/SSE-AD-7431291

You know it's a sellers market when you can put almost no effort into the photos for a 6 figure vehicle.

On 27/09/2021 at 14:25, JWM said:

I only ever look at manual coupe prices. Seeing what people are asking for tipper cabs is a bit of an eye opener. Are any of these selling?

I have a couple on watch and yes they are. I’m looking to test the market with my 6.1 manual cab so we will see if it generates any nibbles.  But am i mad to consider swapping it for a 996C4S cab tipper so the mrs can use it as well 🤔. Its only a week day run around and I have the 912/6 hotrod for weekend drives with the boys... 

@JWM if your going to do it, list yours at $80+ it’s a well sorted example

On 29/09/2021 at 08:15, the_sovereign_man said:

You know it's a sellers market when you can put almost no effort into the photos for a 6 figure vehicle.

i messaged him and he gave me the info. He then asked if i needed any more etc and also that the price was now 105k so to only enquire if my offer was more than that hahaha. 

1 hour ago, Mondo74 said:

i messaged him and he gave me the info. He then asked if i needed any more etc and also that the price was now 105k so to only enquire if my offer was more than that hahaha. 

What an annoying seller.  Advertised at $100k, in reality trawling for offers over $105k.

27 minutes ago, st3ve said:

What an annoying seller.  Advertised at $100k, in reality trawling for offers over $105k.

I'd hazard a guess he's had multiple enquiries that have turned into a bidding war and hasn't bothered to update the ad. Agreed though, still very annoying.