996 values coupe/cab manual/tip

Just got a sold alert thought it may have been the cheap tipper for lee,  but looks like the white manual with Aero kit finally sold, anyone?

3BA605EA-28C3-4A72-B10D-B3777155931D.thumb.png.80de369bce4bf6d9a0bba0af1b60b709.png

9 minutes ago, LeeM said:

I've called and text the number. No replies as yet, so maybe you're right

Probably too busy adjusting his price on the advert based on all the calls/txt, fishing🙄

24 minutes ago, Tips said:

Just got a sold alert thought it may have been the cheap tipper for lee,  but looks like the white manual with Aero kit finally sold, anyone?

3BA605EA-28C3-4A72-B10D-B3777155931D.thumb.png.80de369bce4bf6d9a0bba0af1b60b709.png

Probably too busy adjusting his price on the advert based on all the calls/txt, fishing🙄

White car last listed at $63k I think, wonder what it did sell for??

1 hour ago, Stepo said:

Almost too good to be true :ph34r:

Has anyone made contact with the seller? 

Apparently the seller is in Dandenong.  I'm pretty sure those photos show the Shannons car park in the background?

Reference to 993 in the ad, super cheap price, Vic Roads website says registered til 1st of June 2019 but ad says Nov 2019.........I smell a rat.

Yes i have spoken to him he sounds reasonable, he has 2 offers at $24k, IMS not done that he knows about but has full service history. if you want it get on it & give him a deposit once you see the car but what do you do about a PPI if everyone is throwing him offers with no PPI?

30 minutes ago, James P said:

Yes i have spoken to him he sounds reasonable, he has 2 offers at $24k, IMS not done that he knows about but has full service history. if you want it get on it & give him a deposit once you see the car but what do you do about a PPI if everyone is throwing him offers with no PPI?

I guess you just take the risk. And if it doesn’t work out you can sell it in the same manner!

1 hour ago, James P said:

I'd offer full ask, no PPI and just roll the dice on it personally... speed of the deal will lock it in, and I'll bet it is as good as sold now. 

19 hours ago, edgy said:

I'd offer full ask, no PPI and just roll the dice on it personally... speed of the deal will lock it in, and I'll bet it is as good as sold now. 

Yep. That's exactly what you do. And don't look back! 

996/997 prices are gradually deflating to what they were ~ 2 years ago.

Not many for sale, so people could be hanging on to them - if they can. Pretty much like Real Estate in Melbourne. Wonder if prices will pick up after the election?

I had kept an eye on this 6.2 targa our of interest as I think it was priced well and looks like it’s sold. I know they have their problems but someone obviously saw value.

726E9564-5C62-460D-A39C-8FDA2FF6380C.png

1 hour ago, JLD said:

Dis you buy it sight unseen? Or test drive? Or ppi? I guess the burning question is: what’s a $24k 996 like?

I checked CS by the hour, first out there that night, just waiting to have rwc items completed. Should be fine. Looking forward to putting 200,000 more on it haha

1 hour ago, Tips said:

I had kept an eye on this 6.2 targa our of interest as I think it was priced well and looks like it’s sold. I know they have their problems but someone obviously saw value.

726E9564-5C62-460D-A39C-8FDA2FF6380C.png

Didn't mention in the ad that it's a UK import, so not really a bargain

2 hours ago, Peter John said:

I checked CS by the hour, first out there that night, just waiting to have rwc items completed. Should be fine. Looking forward to putting 200,000 more on it haha

From what I have seen of that car for the money it’s a steal,congratulations on the purchase