996 values coupe/cab manual/tip

Given the email alerts seem kind of flaky, it wouldn’t be too hard to build a scraper that checked Carsales every 5 mins and posted here when it found a new one. That would make sure PFAers are the first in the country to get a crack at any bargains...😄

On 02/06/2019 at 18:52, JWM said:

I saw this come up as “on hold” and now “sold”. Hope someone here got it, I’d love to see a white one in the metal on a SMT some time 🙂...

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Peter John said:

Good value at that price! 

Interesting comment:

"IMS bearing has been attended to by Porsche factory solution" there was an IMS replacement bearing offered by Porsche but they stopped selling it. It's also the same design as the original bearing - sealed with "lifetime grease".

13 minutes ago, dan_189 said:

Interesting comment:

"IMS bearing has been attended to by Porsche factory solution" there was an IMS replacement bearing offered by Porsche but they stopped selling it. It's also the same design as the original bearing - sealed with "lifetime grease".

Those damn smooth talkers! “New and improved....”

32 minutes ago, daveyoul said:

That's looking like great value - 77k on the clock and currently listed at $48k. Surely can't last long! 

I emailed him as soon as I got an alert!! I’m super keen however I’m in Tassie for work next week and don’t think the stars will align for me 

39 minutes ago, daveyoul said:

That's looking like great value - 77k on the clock and currently listed at $48k. Surely can't last long! 

Price has increased by $1,500

I’m sure by the morning it will be raised to god knows what

9 hours ago, Tips said:

One for @LeeM to go test drive for someone

Happy to...though I may just piss off with it 😁

8 hours ago, Rick V said:

Or test drive for himself!?

C'mon @LeeM , come to the (water cooled) dark side!

You're determined aintcha? 😁

And sometimes "Never the Twain shall meet!" 

In this market with good cars either not selling or sold well below the asking price, I'd say the biggest thing he has going against the rest is the 77,000kms. Nice looking car though 

11 hours ago, dan_189 said:

Interesting comment:

What rubbish. If there was such a thing, it would have mentioned in the Porsche USA class action legalities.

This car has supposedly only done 77K & its already needed an IMS replacement.

16 minutes ago, Zelrik911 said:

What rubbish. If there was such a thing, it would have mentioned in the Porsche USA class action legalities.

This car has supposedly only done 77K & its already needed an IMS replacement.

It’s had a gearbox overhaul at some pretty low kms...?