996 values coupe/cab manual/tip

Price is right, no Porsche History spoken about,   If bits and pieces  have not been replaced when needed could be expensive adventure PPI should answer  your questions , Looks the part, If i had the dough 996 Hotrod👏

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, JWM said:

Also on Carsales. I thought I remembered a PFA member having a blue one with X51 kit? Can’t remember a name though... 🤔

Correct, old mate saw my WTB post and made contact. Tad frustrating he didn’t want to disclose his asking price and only wanted “my best offer”  

for a 20 year old car personally I don’t put a lot of extra re-sell value on all of the options. 

47 minutes ago, Stepo said:

Agreed, enjoyed watching, but......sore back after a couple of hours driving.......soft😆

That’s what I thought! 😂

I drove mine from Adelaide to Sydney over two days, and I was shocked at how comfortable it was, especially for a 20yr old car. One of the better long haul drives I’ve ever done. 

I wonder if the seats in his are “gone”?

Yeah agreed, I’ve always found the seats comfortable for long trips and supportive enough for spirited road driving. Perhaps he’s got an undiagnosed back issue that these seats exacerbate.

On 26/11/2019 at 12:58, Rod C said:

Only when it goes through insurance does it end up on the WOVR?

Cars 15 years old,  typically are not on WOVR. If the owner cash settled with the insurer again not on the WOVR.

many cars of a certain value get cash settled and repaired