996 values coupe/cab manual/tip

1 hour ago, TINGY996 said:

Don't panic, these are still available, problem solved Lee;)

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/porsche/911/996-series/under-35000/

Mmmm, think I have seen the Brown Tassie car once, but thought the guy was from Devonport area.  Anyway, anyone interested I'm happy to look at for them as it's about 1/2 hour away...

On 19/05/2020 at 08:18, TwoHeadsTas said:

Mmmm, think I have seen the Brown Tassie car once, but thought the guy was from Devonport area.  Anyway, anyone interested I'm happy to look at for them as it's about 1/2 hour away...

Little heads up on the Brown tassie car: Repaireable Writeoff QLD 2014.

Vin: WP0ZZZ00ZXS641458

I really like that colour, owner seems to know his way around cars and is Super helpful and friendly.

Grays auction process is dodgy, I have won things with the - call up to settle payment and they tell you it did not hit reserve. Wouldn’t they make that clear in the process rather than tell you your the winner then mess around after the fact.

They are a waste of time IMO 

Just now, Jason A said:

Grays auction process is dodgy, I have won things with the - call up to settle payment and they tell you it did not hit reserve. Wouldn’t they make that clear in the process rather than tell you your the winner then mess around after the fact.

They are a waste of time IMO 

There was some discussion on facebook saying the same thing. Doesn't stop them using the phrase "sold" 

image.png.338bbca72c7b2733fc3fc211817a3af6.png

3 hours ago, tomo said:

30 then 26 k 

Obviously holding out for more money....or using vendor bids to bump it up then getting stuck with it......I have taken it to $25k in the past,but cannot go beyond that without PPI

4 hours ago, Jason A said:

Same set up, plus once you bid near end of auction it adds another 30 seconds to the clock

I don’t bother with them anymore 

ahhhh , i was curious about just this!

I noticed the "Going, Going..." bit in red as the finished time disappeared from my screen..

1 hour ago, Steve996 said:

I was pretty keen to see how this one went given it’s virtually identical to mine. Sold within 2 days of listing at $59k.  Anyone here? 
https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2002-Porsche-911-Carrera-996-Manual-MY02/OAG-AD-18750480

That was fast! Looked like a good car from the photos.