• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, jakroo said:

There's nothing wrong with the green you blokes.  If it's white, grey, black or silver, it may as well be beige like your cardigan.

I suspect it'll be a long time before Tom's front end clunk will become a distant memory.

If it's white, grey, black or silver, it may as well be beige like your cardigan.    ? ?

Thankyou - that comment is going into my memory bank!

53 minutes ago, Tips said:

Someone liked it, gonski 

That did not last long!

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bundaberg-central/cars-vans-utes/1999-porsche-boxster-coupe/1184624954?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

this is a very good condition 2.7, considering the $7.5k work done last year it’s priced well. Water pump, AOS, clutch, RMS, IMS, radius arms, sway bar links....

2 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Here you go Daly, came up 1/2 hour back 20K, Boxster red int always looks way better in the flesh than photos, I've had 3 of them

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/thornleigh/cars-vans-utes/1999-porsche-boxster-s-black-6-speed-manual-roadster/1188804228

$_20.JPG

Another example of the dealer reeling you in with the "S" moniker... But it's not really... 

I do like the red interior though.  I was too slow to jump on the seal grey/red leather Boxter S that sold last month - great colour combo.

20 minutes ago, Fishcop said:

Everyone should send a message on CS asking if it’s an S. With the $45 per enquiry, he’ll soon be honest in his ad

1 hour ago, Fishcop said:

Another example of the dealer reeling you in with the "S" moniker... But it's not really... 

I do like the red interior though.  I was too slow to jump on the seal grey/red leather Boxter S that sold last month - great colour combo.

Ah my bad.... has got S exhaust and red calipers though! Only missing half a litre and 1 gear and sports dials and and and - integrity!!

• 3 months later...