• 3 weeks later...
Just now, JoshSnell said:

Almost too good to be true? It’s a shame Australia is so big and the east coast is so far from the west. 

Bought my car in Perth and shipped it back. Didn't cost half as much as I thought it would... Don't let it being in WA scare you off if it's the right car.

6 minutes ago, JoshSnell said:

Almost too good to be true? It’s a shame Australia is so big and the east coast is so far from the west. 

Mate good to see you around! Hope all is well... secondly, WA to the east is wayyyyy cheaper, you’ll be surprised! Low kms on that one... but let’s be honest, if you’re going for a first year car, you best get the “hero colours” 

23 minutes ago, edgy said:

but let’s be honest, if you’re going for a first year car, you best get the “hero colours” 

Well said Kurt, and my mate just happens to have such a car, with all the bits done 🙂  At the top of this page @JoshSnell.  Could even arrange to bring it over to the big island on our way to Luftwasser, you'd just need to get it back from Melbourne.......

39 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Well said Kurt, and my mate just happens to have such a car, with all the bits done 🙂  At the top of this page @JoshSnell.  Could even arrange to bring it over to the big island on our way to Luftwasser, you'd just need to get it back from Melbourne.......

Like there was any other acceptable combination in 1997 ;) 

8 hours ago, flamingporsche said:

I don’t think that’s cheap enough! A 2.5l tipper with a bunch of mods to either finish or remove/rectify?  A stablemate for @MFX Roxster or maybe a parts bin project for @TwoHeadsTas

The Roxster is at least a manual that was running and registered, and I paid less than that for it. I could also possibly say the Roxster was in better condition, but that is a judgement call :D

On 18/02/2021 at 22:17, Mttel said:

That one got away… And foiled a dumb arse plan that Jeff and I could’ve enjoyed  ... it’s Local to him tafe called  him yesterday and said that they would complete the car Holus  bolus for nix.

#boxstabargain

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, base said:

Drivers seat looks like it’s got the plague. Body has a few visible marks even in his blurry photos. There are much nicer cars out there for similar money 

Money's probably close for the car as it stands, but a coupla extra $$ will get something really nice.  Mate sold one recently for $18k, full hero colours.....

• 2 weeks later...