MARTY

Buying From The Forum Store

Hi Guys

When buying from the store how long does it take to get posted out?? I bought a PFA window sticker on the 10th March and its still showing as pending.I have asked the question via the contact email on the page but haven't had a reply is this normal hopefully someone must know.

Cheers

Marty

On 3/24/2018 at 5:27 PM, MARTY said:

Hi Guys

When buying from the store how long does it take to get posted out?? I bought a PFA window sticker on the 10th March and its still showing as pending.I have asked the question via the contact email on the page but haven't had a reply is this normal hopefully someone must know.

Cheers

Marty

I had an order go astray awhile back.  From memory my message also went astray but when I sent a second message the guys got straight on it & got it sorted.  Try sending another message or PM one of the mods.

6 minutes ago, Jason E said:

I had an order go astray awhile back.  From memory my message also went astray but when I sent a second message the guys got straight on it & got it sorted.  Try sending another message or PM one of the mods.

Thanks Jason I will do that

Cheers

Marty

Hi Guys,

As a general rule with merch that is sent out, we do mail once a week. Combining this with bad luck with payments coming to us after a transition period, i.e. EFT payments can take a few days after payment to appear to us, there can be instances where some things take longer than a few days. 

If you have any queries or need to get in touch, the best way to contact us is either a PM to Kerry or myself, or an email direct to admin@porscheforum.com.au. 

Cheers

Orlando