(EOI - VIC - Where the Farck Is Yarck ) Sun 15th April

So in the spirit of SMTarga - I would be driving a Targa.. Well thats if someone wants to join me.. 

Weather forecast a warm 17c and cloudy only, thats a Melbourne late summer if I ever heard one..

Sunday morning , thinking of a meet on the Eastern somewhere maybe the big flippin BP fuel up and then head to next rendevous of Lillydale and then mix in some different roads , will get my cohort Fraz to conjour up something interesting roads with me I will move my flights to do some special Melbourne mileage..and stay the weekend.

Mystery tour thereafter commences to Yarck, Thinking a 6-7 am start so as to miss the wildlife..

Water, Air and Hairdressing vehicles welcome

Yes the Yarck cop has a long established and proven reputation for being unforgiving and also quite cunning. I’m sure there’s been some rotation over time but my experience goes back to about ‘92...

OK tour leader .. says too many sticks on the road and we are gonna call it off... sorry folks .. depending if it clears lunch time  .. thinking maybe to go out and grab a coffee at see @hugh at Sandown instead.. the Masser club have a day on and hes got his car down there ..

OK tour leader .. says too many sticks on the road and we are gonna call it off... sorry folks .. depending if it clears lunch time  .. thinking maybe to go out and grab a coffee at see@hugh at Sandown instead.. the Masser club have a day on and hes got his car down there ..

Well, based on the last hour while I was out shopping with mrs philbee, I suspect the back roads are now covered in a lot of muck!! So, good call@symsy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, symsy said:

OK tour leader .. says too many sticks on the road and we are gonna call it off... sorry folks .. depending if it clears lunch time  .. thinking maybe to go out and grab a coffee at see @hugh at Sandown instead.. the Masser club have a day on and hes got his car down there ..

Usually several porsches running, so worth a look.

I should be in it but brakes not able to be done time means no track day for me.

no-soup-for-you.jpg

21 hours ago, symsy said:

weak as piss

Archived