Im sure we will see a few good videos , but loved this one .. for a quick rip around the local estate , just popping to the fish and chip shop honey ;)

Great overlay and camera..

7 hours ago, symsy said:

Im sure we will see a few good videos , but loved this one .. for a quick rip around the local estate , just popping to the fish and chip shop honey ;)

Gotta love George Town.  Our version of Frankston.  Work there 3 days a week, I guess that's 3 current / previous Targa stages I can do on the way to work each day if I want (Legana, Holwell and GT) :P:P

15 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Gotta love George Town.  Our version of Frankston.  Work there 3 days a week, I guess that's 3 current / previous Targa stages I can do on the way to work each day if I want (Legana, Holwell and GT) :P:P

I have been to both and fail to see the comparison.... you must hang out with some shady types..... :cool07:

20 hours ago, symsy said:

Symsy - how are you linking these vids?  Looks like this ^ on my screen...

Sorry dude , just a Fbook link

Using insert other media...   sounds like another forum glitch ,  I didnt do nufink , touch nufink , I didnt say nufink , infact I wasnt there

Archived