Jump to content
GUT

Half @rsed attempt to sell wheels

Recommended Posts

I don’t like to sell. So I’ll give it a very poor attempt without pics for now coz they’re all boxed up. I could use the cash to help fund a poorly advised Italian car resto.

In case anyone is interested:

RUF Speedlines - g series narrow body fitment 17x8/9 - original, good with a few blemishes $3200

Fuchs 16x6/7 from an ‘87 Carrera nice wheels $2000

Borbet Type A 17x8.5/10 suit 930 and I think 944 $1000

Momo 17x?? for 930 tbc - need to dig em up and confirm what they are $500

Set of Fuchs 16x7/9 very good  $5000

Now these are unlikely to be let go but...Fuchs 15x7/8 newly refurbed in RSR finish with caps. Beautiful wheels. $5000

Almost certain to be kept: refurbed 5 x Fuchs 15x6 flat 6 all dates matching 8/72 $7000

Any interest, PM me. Can get pics - relatively quickly for genuine interest - otherwise I’ll try to get my sh!t together on the weekend.

Some pics of some of these in various of my instagram pics. I think there’s a link in my signature or search gut911

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GUT said:

I don’t like to sell. So I’ll give it a very poor attempt without pics for now coz they’re all boxed up. I could use the cash to help fund a poorly advised Italian car resto.

In case anyone is interested:

RUF Speedlines - g series narrow body fitment 17x8/9 - original, good with a few blemishes $3200

Fuchs 16x6/7 from an ‘87 Carrera nice wheels $2000

Borbet Type A 17x8.5/10 suit 930 and I think 944 $1000

Momo 17x?? for 930 tbc - need to dig em up and confirm what they are $500

Set of Fuchs 16x7/9 very good  $5000

Now these are unlikely to be let go but...Fuchs 15x7/8 newly refurbed in RSR finish with caps. Beautiful wheels. $5000

Almost certain to be kept: refurbed 5 x Fuchs 15x6 flat 6 all dates matching 8/72 $7000

Any interest, PM me. Can get pics - relatively quickly for genuine interest - otherwise I’ll try to get my sh!t together on the weekend.

Some pics of some of these in various of my instagram pics. I think there’s a link in my signature or search gut911

 

Interested, but your messages are full.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cleared some messages. Should be ok now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, symsy said:

Damn some good ones in that pile I havent kicked 

I don't believe you. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pork Chops said:

4ED3AFB9-66E3-445F-9F38-22C6CC5005D1-735

How much for all of them?

Another 35 wheels to add to your stash?

Better build that shed quick!

I’ll do you a deal. But you’re gonna need another car or two to fit them on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not the slightest bit interested in any of the wheels, but I'll PM you 24 times, annoy the crap out of you, give you the impression I'm interested, then at the last minute I'll tell you I've decided not to buy them.  :Chuckle2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stew F said:

I'm not the slightest bit interested in any of the wheels, but I'll PM you 24 times, annoy the crap out of you, give you the impression I'm interested, then at the last minute I'll tell you I've decided not to buy them.  :Chuckle2:

That sounds like fun!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2018 at 11:18 AM, GUT said:

Another 35 wheels to add to your stash?

Better build that shed quick!

I’ll do you a deal. But you’re gonna need another car or two to fit them on.

They're simply 'handbags', according to Mr Chops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AndrewW said:

They're simply 'handbags', according to Mr Chops.

Dats true. Accessorise already!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/05/2018 at 11:48 AM, GUT said:

I’ll do you a deal. But you’re gonna need another car or two to fit them on.

Or a ride on mower, P chop style. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

PFA [Porsche Forum Australia]

This is an online platform for like-minded Porsche fans/fanatics/tragics to come together to read, chat and share.

It is also a platform to arrange and participate in off-line social meet-ups, events and drives.

×
×
  • Create New...