Luft Quicky- Neat short clip

34 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

Luft 2. 

Not exaggerating to say I wish I'd been to them all. Next year. next year...

I wanna see another vid for the next HB from you mate- gotta beat this one- the editing for this one would drive you crosseyed!

25 minutes ago, Peter John said:

I wanna see another vid for the next HB from you mate- gotta beat this one- the editing for this one would drive you crosseyed!

Actually shot well with thought put into how it would be edited. This one from Left 5 is also bloody great. 

3 minutes ago, Andy73 said:

Actually shot well with thought put into how it would be edited. This one from Left 5 is also bloody great. 

Cool as! Haven't seen this one. Only bad shot was the red one dropping its stance- (i'm sure you liked that bit mr low bro ;-) But wow lots of creativity and time!

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, brian in buddina said:

at 8:18 into the video it shows a flat6 with the cooling fan mounted horizontally on top of the engine, 

does anyone know what motor this came out of?

There was/is a kit you could buy to do it. I know some mob were starting to make them last year, but buggered if I can remember who it was 

5 hours ago, brian in buddina said:

at 8:18 into the video it shows a flat6 with the cooling fan mounted horizontally on top of the engine, 

does anyone know what motor this came out of?

There are a few horizontal fan kits available but  I think this is the kit on that engine

http://www.baileycarsnorthamerica.com/horizontal-fan.html

2 hours ago, OZ930 said:

There are a few horizontal fan kits available but  I think this is the kit on that engine

http://www.baileycarsnorthamerica.com/horizontal-fan.html

looks very similar to this:

file.php?id=23748&sid=f0e9ff1b4fb15d2a7c

this is the lift fan assembly for the F35b, the fan gets it drive off the jet engine at something like 20,000 rpm

$13,500 USD I assume, just for a cosmetic difference in your engine bay. "... This fan functions as good as the current 911 fan, if not better. ..." I can think of a lot of other things to do to an engine for that sort of cash.

• 3 months later...

Archived