Newbie Porsche Guy

Hi All , Recently bought my first Porsche always wanted one so finally thought it was time to buy one .

It's a 2008 997 Gt3 really enjoy driving it when I get the chance looking forward to learning a little more about the Porsche brand .

Thanks

34 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

Hi All , Recently bought my first Porsche always wanted one so finally thought it was time to buy one .

It's a 2008 997 Gt3 really enjoy driving it when I get the chance looking forward to learning a little more about the Porsche brand .

Thanks

Great stuff mate. Excellent choice on your first P-car.

Welcome to the forum!

giphy.gif

Thanks everyone .

I bought the car from a guy in Melbourne who I believe may be a member here .

Car had done 19,000 km full history just a lovely GT3 . I'm really enjoying the ownership have had a road racing motorcycle background but as years go on would like to experience performance cars .

gt3 8.jpg

59 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

Thanks everyone .

Car had done 19,000 km full history just a lovely GT3 . I'm really enjoying the ownership have had a road racing motorcycle background but as years go on would like to experience performance cars .

gt3 8.jpg

Wicked car!

2 hours ago, wilson59 said:

Thanks

Not a bad way to start.  Congratulations and welcome...

1 hour ago, wilson59 said:

Thanks everyone .

gt3 8.jpg

Beautiful car! Had the pleasure of taking photos of this one for the previous owner. Flawless condition 

21 minutes ago, nbauto said:

Beautiful car! Had the pleasure of taking photos of this one for the previous owner. Flawless condition 

Thanks all ,

Yes the previous owner certainly looked after it and made the purchase easy .

You are probably not aware also of your rubber fetish .. its in the stars … Cup 2 michellins no doubt  .. welcome .. again right colour .. be careful there are a lot of addicts and weirdos on here.  Scroll back take note of the names ;) 

3 minutes ago, symsy said:

You are probably not aware also of your rubber fetish .. its in the stars … Cup 2 michellins no doubt  .. welcome .. again right colour .. be careful there are a lot of addicts and weirdos on here.  Scroll back take note of the names ;) 

Thanks . I can be a Pest myself new to Porsche well schooled at forums .

5 minutes ago, symsy said:

be careful there are a lot of addicts and weirdos on here.  Scroll back take note of the names ;) 

Takes one to know one. 

Archived