Newbie Porsche Guy

On 5/8/2018 at 1:46 PM, wilson59 said:

Thanks everyone .

I bought the car from a guy in Melbourne who I believe may be a member here .

Car had done 19,000 km full history just a lovely GT3 . I'm really enjoying the ownership have had a road racing motorcycle background but as years go on would like to experience performance cars .

Welcome to the forum.  :)

You might want to put your location in your profile - to get invited on drives etc. Unless you're ashamed to be from Adelaide or something. ?

4 hours ago, mhh said:

Welcome to the forum.  :)

You might want to put your location in your profile - to get invited on drives etc. Unless you're ashamed to be from Adelaide or something. ?

Nope proud Adelaieian . Will do 

On 5/8/2018 at 10:42 PM, wilson59 said:

Thanks . I can be a Pest myself new to Porsche well schooled at forums .

Oh boy, there goes the neighbourhood........Ducati.org, Ducati.ms, 1299 forum. This will be fun. Are you and Pat still hanging out? He goes under a different name here but you will track him down.  

25 minutes ago, raafrebel said:

you certainly bought the right 911 for your first one....

I used to race bikes as well.... take it to the Bend , you will have as much fun as riding your desmosedici 

Been out to The Bend several times now but on the bike I look forward to taking the car out . I'm on a Ducati V4 now

V four.jpg

13 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

Been out to The Bend several times now but on the bike I look forward to taking the car out . I'm on a Ducati V4 now

V four.jpg

Cool...

is that your desmosedici i the profile pic? still got it?

Unfortunately, I sold my race bikes a few years ago.... still got 2 ducatis in the shed...
i wished i never sold my 996 sps fogarty replica (No 55/150) or my 998s race bike....

The bend looks great now. I might have to trek over there for a track day some time

I love your GT3...cracking car! 

14 minutes ago, raafrebel said:

Cool...

is that your desmosedici i the profile pic? still got it?

Unfortunately, I sold my race bikes a few years ago.... still got 2 ducatis in the shed...
i wished i never sold my 996 sps fogarty replica (No 55/150) or my 998s race bike....

The bend looks great now. I might have to trek over there for a track day some time

I love your GT3...cracking car! 

Thanks . No the Desmosedici is now gone great bike but high to maintain . I bought it new and kept it for the free three year service and warranty period tracked it at Phillip Island and Eastern Creek but really too costly to crash which tends to happen on occasion sounds like you had some nice bikes . Make the trek it will be worth the effort for sure .

Archived