Daly87

Buying a 986

4 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

I'm running a Gembella short shift in the 986 S and it couldn't feel better

........AND it has the hotness look factor :Drool:

12 minutes ago, P-Kay said:

........AND it has the hotness look factor :Drool:

If you look up close you can even see "Gembella" written on it:Passusabeer: 

Just been to test drive the black 2.7, the gearbox is much nicer than the few Ss I have driven. My take this time was that the S can be in any gear and it goes, the base needs to be in the right gear for a quick get a way. Made an offer on it, and he is thinking about it. Nice car with all the right work done, he does all the work himself and even shown me the old clutch, pressure plate etc, AOS, IMS that he has taken out too. Has all receipts for parts nicely filed away, I like that, exactly how I organise my own cars.

30 minutes ago, Daly87 said:

Just been to test drive the black 2.7, the gearbox is much nicer than the few Ss I have driven. My take this time was that the S can be in any gear and it goes, the base needs to be in the right gear for a quick get a way. Made an offer on it, and he is thinking about it. Nice car with all the right work done, he does all the work himself and even shown me the old clutch, pressure plate etc, AOS, IMS that he has taken out too. Has all receipts for parts nicely filed away, I like that, exactly how I organise my own cars.

The 996 is the same, it doesn't like being in the wrong gear. Anyway good luck keep us posted - sounds like you're close! 

On 31/10/2018 at 22:07, LeeM said:

Buik Motorworks 

08 82971400 ask for Craig

Hey @LeeM

did you take a look at the car when you was in buik? I have tried calling Craig a few times but didn’t get through. Decided to email instead.

4 minutes ago, Daly87 said:

Hey @LeeM

did you take a look at the car when you was in buik? I have tried calling Craig a few times but didn’t get through. Decided to email instead.

I did have a quick look and it presents well mate. I asked him a little about it and said you would be calling him. Send me your number and I'll pass it onto Craig