Daly87

Buying a 986

3 hours ago, Dave986 said:

Yep. You’ve gone to all that trouble of detailing the car, finding a nice spot, take some pics writing a description, putting up your contact details and then...crickets.

its almost like their just trying to farm your contact details for some elaborate Russian cyber hack campaign 😬😂😬

Funny you should say that. I have had the same experience with three cars in the past month like that. The green one has had someone in front doing a PPI but hasn’t agreed a deal and doesn’t really act upon selling it with me here waiting to get it inspected myself and move forward.

then there is this one https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-Boxster-2003/SSE-AD-3765908

he said he will get back to me about pictures of the service history... nothing yet.

Best yet is this one below, after two messages to him, replied with “lots of people are messaging me, please stop messaging me if Yu are not coming to inspect” haha Jesus 

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Porsche-Boxster-2000/SSE-AD-5561464

Cheap car with history.  Look at it and buy it if it seems right. 

On 9/9/2018 at 4:43 PM, Merv said:

Cheap car with history.  Look at it and buy it if it seems right. 

I would if I could! Been messaging asking for pictures of the service records and also to book in a PPI... no response. I am baffled by him, meanwhile he has not been replying to me he’s also just put it on gumtree too! 

1 hour ago, firstone said:

Use another phone and ring him?

Some ppl hate txt.

Don’t think that would help, he messaged me a few times. I tried ringing him and no answer so went back to messages. Think I’ll leave it and move on 

At that price do you really need the mutual inconvenience of a PPI?  Take a friend.

Bummer. Seems really nice looking.

Where is it? Maybe someone could look at it for u?