Getting back to ones roots

Grouse mate! Is that you in the Esky Symsy?? My kids still can't believe the freedom we had 30/40 years back ... Like a typical weekend for me in the good ol days:Innocent:

"all fun and games til somebody gets hurt" "always ends in tears" Well mum I'm here to tell ya, 99 outta 100 times it didn't:CoolDance:

Brings back lots of memories. I still drive around my old suburb and so may car related memories of doing harmless hooligan stuff in cars. Favourite was chasing rabbits in the grounds of the kings school in North Parramatta, great impromptu rally cross circuit late at night ?

In the late 70’s early 80’s couple of mates had 50’s Chev’s And we used to go to Big Cheifs, a hamburger takeaway on Parramatta road at Granville. Anytime after 11 on Fri/Sat it was packed with car’s. There was a mandatory burnout as u left and I remember a few times guys would loose it and do donouts stopping all the traffic on Parramatta road, nuts in today’s climate but harmless fun then. Yes cops were regulars with the defect notices but rarely stopped the fun as CB’s were the choice of communicating prior to mobiles and txts. ? 

Archived