-103,000 kms

- every receipt from new

- 2 owner car

- never raced

- belts done last year

- immaculate condition

Again after idea of value as will consider sale but not decided to sell

Rai

Your description makes it sound better than the CS currently on CarSales @$120k...  Whether it moves easily or not will be a litmus for you.

You're probably the ideal guy to give a proper opinion on the virtues of 944T vs 968CS ownership... Got time to write it up?

It sounds like you have got some great cars @Rai if this conversation goes off topic and we start comparing the 968 to the 959 I’m hoping you are going to say that you have one of those too.

I sold a black CS about this time last year. 

Is it an Australian delivery and non sunroof?

If it’s what you’re saying it is + the above, I wouldn’t be selling it for less that $85-90k they are rare, especially M030/220 

So no reason you can’t ask above 100 based on this

Thanks for the replies.

in answer to queastions:

- non sunroof and in fact no options fitted except air con (which works very well) and as stated below

- 2 seater

- Australian delivered

- totally original 

- has rafio prep kit option (in addition to a/c) and. Continental radio with blue tooth fitted

- immobiliser fitted for insurance purposes

- I have placed club sport script on skirts of car as fitted os but not fitted here ( of course can be removed)

I don’t think I have forgotten anything .

Rohan

• 4 weeks later...

Great to see my 968 CS M030/220 carsales ad generating some interest in this forum.

It all comes back to provenance and condition that helps to  determine a cars value.

Rai your car should be worth easily over $100k, first key point is its provenance & rarity as one of the 13 or 14 Australian delivered M030/220 Club Sports, these are one of the rarest water cooled Porsche's in Australia.

Then condition, I looked for a CS for 18 months and there used to 4-6 for consistently for sale on Car sales back  then, most of them had lived a hard life and were tatty in condition and they were cheap, and not necessarily looked after as the factory originally intended, when I located my car it was 2-3 times better than any of the others CS's for sale, it was in time warp condition and with the lowest kilometer's I have seen on an advertised Australian CS in the past 10 years. 

As values have climbed people want the best examples, this isn't 4 years ago when these were cheap $30 track toys , they have now become cars that people want to add to their investment car collection. Let alone the rest of the world, especially how the UK diluted their market further by bringing out the Sport version.

Not to mention the UK/European climate and use of salt on roads. Its why imported Porsches are significantly cheaper to buy here, we have one of the most conducive climates to preserving a car in the world.

These cars will continue to increase in value, Porsche are one of the best at perpetuating their marque and  the Porsche lifestyle, just look at the demographic of Porscheaphiles people like Magnus Walker have brought to the brand, so more people looking for only a finite amount of cars, just look at what has happened with values for the 914.

As emerging economies from  China, India, Russia and the far east progress and their wealth grows they are starting to collect and invest in classic cars like their western neighbors, In effect more people again wanting to buy what is a finite amount of blue chip cars, further elevating prices for right cars.

Its good news for us Porsche owners is it is across most of the model  range of their cars, 996's & 924's are now on the rise.

Archived