1988 ROW 911 Coupe for sale

Steering wheel is an arrestable offence but other than that I love it! If I was in the market for such a car I’d leap at it. UK cars are no issue so long as no rust and you’ve been clear about that. You must be sad to see it go. GLWS

5 hours ago, Pork Chops said:

Steering wheel is an arrestable offence but other than that I love it! If I was in the market for such a car I’d leap at it. UK cars are no issue so long as no rust and you’ve been clear about that. You must be sad to see it go. GLWS

Thanks for the positive comments from everyone. Pork chops, hopefully you have not been traumatized  ?

Lurker power…. hope you can land it into $ , Money talks bullshit walks as they say … and let me tell ya you are gonna enjoy some bullshitters , flak jacket at the ready.

My next ad will say , Ladies car please call , wives considering special vehicle for the man in their life , please call.  

GLWS

15 minutes ago, ELSPORTO said:

Looks epic....love everything about it.

Is it 180,000 kilometres or miles?

Being delivered in the land of the the British monarchy the odometer is imperial (miles). I have converted the odometer reading from Miles to metric Kilometers. The car has traveled 180,000 kilometers

59 minutes ago, DYBPK said:

Being delivered in the land of the the British monarchy the odometer is imperial (miles). I have converted the odometer reading from Miles to metric Kilometers. The car has traveled 180,000 kilometers

Hold your ground on price if you can.

I recently sold pretty much the same car but in white for 105K.  Red is period correct.  

17 hours ago, DYBPK said:

Ah got ya -- it's even better now!

Wonderful looking car ... it's a steal at that price.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived