[VIC] #HANGARBANGER2 27.01.19

HANGARBANGER2.Square.03.1080p.jpg

# h a n g a r b a n g e r 2

Australia Day weekend, Sunday 27th January 2019

Skunk Werks, Cororooke, 3254

We're looking to include all Porsches - from a rusty patina, to a polished carbon fibre - all are welcome.

So, if you're interested in bringing out your car to share and being involved... 

registration for the event has now closed  however please still come and join us! 

We are releasing this information now as we are aware that Australia Day weekend is a busy one,

and some forward planning may be required. We will be giving more details in mid-October, so stay tuned...

Follow this thread (above on right), or via Instagram & Facebook

Hugh, Kerry & Polorot (John)

Booked and paid our US ski trip on Friday and leaving the day before HB2. Bugger missed by one day on both counts. Enjoy boys as I’m going to be hating reading this during my jet lag over that weekend ?

6 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Registration and photo required because?

If we can get an idea of the cars that are coming it will help us to better organise areas for parking. For example, if I can see we will have a black GT3 of each era I'm likely to want to display them together - create a cool display/photo opp.